Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

undefeated always seems to produce lazy collabs

ASG should have released at the beginning of the year alongside the Lebron 7 ASG.

Bruce Lees are likely coming. Dark Knights would be appreciated.

Just give me the big stages, 5xchamps and the EYBL.... undefeateds too much of a headache to try to obtain

undefeated always seems to produce lazy collabs

ASG should have released at the beginning of the year alongside the Lebron 7 ASG.

Bruce Lees are likely coming. Dark Knights would be appreciated.
1's were an amazing collaboration IMO

IV;s was trash and lazy

V;s might be wore than the IV lol

No. Unlikely any kobe sig will be a high production shoe. Take down models are produced in higher volume and more colorways. The same business model as Jordan retros. Keep the hardcore hungry with limited runs. Sell the lower tech, high profit shoes to the masses who just want the logo.

Not sure if I get your comparison.

Kobe's have never been produced or retroed in Jordan numbers. A lot of stores were getting one or two size runs of Kobe's 8, 9... And a lot of the earlier ones were HOH and/or limited to the west coast.

Not sure if I get your comparison.

Kobe's have never been produced or retroed in Jordan numbers. A lot of stores were getting one or two size runs of Kobe's 8, 9... And a lot of the earlier ones were HOH and/or limited to the west coast.
Same business model. I didn’t say produced in the same amount of shoes. Kobe protros are more rare than Jordan retros, especially the Undftd collabs. Jordan retro production in general has been declining so they sell out and feed the hype. The plan for Jordan 1 is to become like the AF1. On the shelves year round in lots of colors.

My girls team got them today. I should have mine Friday

81E72122-3777-44C3-80D0-8ADA806FB4C3.jpeg

EYBL’s are sick. Want those and Lakers and I’ll be good until BL’s drop.

you show off too mjuch
I disagree. He ain't on here like 'Yeah, check my heat out. Get on my level! #Winning"

He just posts pics, maybe says a few ambiguous words, not hyping up himself or what he's got. That's not showing off at all.

Back
Top Bottom