Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

it’s wild
the parades are at like 900
5x champ is like 950
EYBL is almost 2k

the vultures are in full force rn
There’s some pre-orders on eBay for 3x less than those prices..have a feeling they don’t fetch more than $350 each when all is said and done

the pack will be around $600-700 resale IMO

There’s some pre-orders on eBay for 3x less than those prices..have a feeling they don’t fetch more than $350 each when all is said and done

i’m not paying more than 400 with fees for the lakers pair, so i’d take that.

found a couple pre-orders but i’m unsure

Tempted to do a $300 pre order but I think that’s gonna be resell after the storm calms so probably wait for retail shot.

I am just hoping these releases don't go like the AJ Flint XIII's.... I took an L (W?) and paid way over retail cuz I had to have em.

The fact that the Chaos still going for $400+ in my size makes me skeptical about resell staying that low but I really hope so if that’s the route I have to go.

Yep, and the money they have allows them to treat the source of their unhappiness. When you are poor? All that is left for you is the church, the liquor store, and the street pharmacist.

Some people just don’t get it :lol: :smh:

I just want a pair of this upcoming releases. I hope Nike flood the channels. I don’t want to fight for these

3F9430D7-E990-4610-ADBE-C5B4A3A1372E.png

I can’t remember if this release was listed here before... on FTL app

These releases on FTL will be online right? Not just in stores, which seems like isn’t an option for almost everyone

Is everyone just assuming these are going to be limited due to the lack of FTL stores getting the Big Stages? Like do people seriously know stock numbers? They keep mentioning that Nike is doing wrong for playing the limited game, but maybe they just holding all the stock for snkrs to make sure that people who try on their app, actually get a pair. Idk, guess we won't know till release day, but if it is super limited stock, then yea, I'd be pretty pissed

Is everyone just assuming these are going to be limited due to the lack of FTL stores getting the Big Stages? Like do people seriously know stock numbers? They keep mentioning that Nike is doing wrong for playing the limited game, but maybe they just holding all the stock for snkrs to make sure that people who try on their app, actually get a pair. Idk, guess we won't know till release day, but if it is super limited stock, then yea, I'd be pretty pissed
If you’re waiting for these to go on sale or hit the outlets, good luck. I will not quote production numbers but does any Kobe fan seriously think his shoes are produced in the same amount as AF1s or Air Max 90s. I wish Kobe production was at the level of PG or KD, then we could all get multiple pairs.

If you’re waiting for these to go on sale or hit the outlets, good luck. I will not quote production numbers but does any Kobe fan seriously think his shoes are produced in the same amount as AF1s or Air Max 90s. I wish Kobe production was at the level of PG or KD, then we could all get multiple pairs.

I don’t think that was what he was saying at all.

If anyone is expecting to get these on sale or hit outlets they are dumb as ****. He’s just saying are people expecting these to be recent sb dunk limited. I don’t know what to expect. I hope I hit retail. I only need the lakers so at least I won’t be as disappointed as some people that are trying for all.

Im torn....im happy kobes are back but it isnt the same...i kinda want out of the sneaker game but dont want to miss out on some of these 5's.

The other BS we have to deal with is Kobe not on NikeId. I look at the current bball shoes on there and I want to puke.

I don’t think any of these releases are meant to be limited. The issue is all the resellers will be in full force like never before. Pretty sure the production runs were either complete or already set in place before he died(big stages for sure). If the next release (protro 6) isn’t more plentiful then we can for sure say Nike is trash.

does anybody in the EU have any info regarding any of the Vs releasing in the EU next week? Footlocker had the Big Stages up for 8/24, but as of today they have disappeared!

Back
Top Bottom