Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

SNKRS is such a joke. That's botted out as well now.

Would have had a better shot if these were in stores as well.

Dah well. I'll watch Stockx. But I'm not going past 300.

I'm hype
Screenshot_20200824-100700_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I will forever regret canceling my order on the Chaos’ back in January. I ball in my Kobes and the 5’s aren’t the most durable shoe. They’re excellent, but the Nike check and the soles easily and heavily get damaged! These shoes aren’t worth $180 even, but for nostalgic reasons we’ve been forced to pay that. And this “reseller” thing has gotten out of hand. I always won shoes on “SNKRS”, but it’s clearly gonna be like this in regards to these shoes from now on. But I will always regret canceling the Chaos’ I won back in January.

iono why the **** snkrs all ways kicks me out of pending!! L for life at that ****ing app! i got lucky more on their old system :angry::angry:

I'm glad I hit but damn, there are way too few Ws in here. Tons of true Kobe heads and casual fans alike missed on these, the Big Stages and the jersey, and that's a huge shame. Nike really ****ed this up for everybody, and the resellers and botters are just straight laughin' to the bank. It's sad and disgusting to see man... :smh:

Yeah that’s what’s weird. All of the Lakers staff and coaches has the 5x champ and it’s like one of the more common shoes in the league, but for consumers, still dumb limited? Nike sucks

Back
Top Bottom