Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

A3701F69-3EF2-4093-8397-5A85B28BCCDA.png
FBFBE1C2-3E31-4046-A6FE-A8DD5DA67F51.png
Man! What a relief. First SNKRS hit since White Black flyknit trainers in 2017! No bots just pure blessings!
BACK-TO-BACK

GO BY A LOTTO TICKET RN

Kinda expected to take this L today, luckily I still have my pair of PROTRO 1's to hoop in. Whether or not I'll see an indoor court anytime soon is another story...

You would to tell resellers to go play in traffic but hand them $300+ in profit? You don't have to have these shoes. But if you pay resell prices, you support resellers, which is fine.
You’re absolutely right, I don’t “have to have them” but I work my *** off everyday and really want them, and yeah resellers can go ply in traffic and die, it sucks that I have to hand over my money to them, but what other way am I gonna get the shoes? Drop 5K on a bot and join them?

For my LA peeps....

Was listening to ESPN 710 a few minutes ago and they were talking about Kobe day. A caller got on the line and started talking about the shoes and how its impossible to get them now because of the bots. John Ireland said he has a buddy that works at Nike specifically on the Kobe line and that he was going to email him to try to get some answers.

Would be nice to hear something back from Nike about the situation....
John Ireland FTWWWW

Well, in Nike defense, their SNKRS is pretty much hard to beat by bot. You need to blame on footsites (Footlocker, Eastbay, etc). Their system is still bot-able.

Does anyone know if any of the undftd stores are open? I have tried calling SF (closest location to me) and no answer, given how bad Covid has hit the bay area I wouldn't be surprised if they were online only.

Back
Top Bottom