Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I saw that post on ig bballkid11 bballkid11
tenor.gif
Care to share brother?? Lol

Pair received. Friend holding it till I can make the trip up to pick em up.

Attachments

• 5595547E-D1F6-4824-B6D9-C203C9CB846A.jpeg
    5595547E-D1F6-4824-B6D9-C203C9CB846A.jpeg
    360.5 KB · Views: 910
Anyone else Kobe pack still stuck in shipment ready for UPS? Undefeated really taking their sweet *** time. Someone should try filing a chargeback and see if the pack still ship

Is there any info out already which stores will get the grey pair, which is going to release this friday?

Anyone else Kobe pack still stuck in shipment ready for UPS? Undefeated really taking their sweet *** time. Someone should try filing a chargeback and see if the pack still ship
Part of me starting to think they did fulfillment and a pre-order :lol:

Is there any info out already which stores will get the grey pair, which is going to release this friday?
It's not even on snkrs or showing any Footlocker location that's getting them. Might be the negative press it got from Mamba Week they're keeping it under the radar? It might show up later this week.

OGs did fit TTS (except for my Del Sols, those ran a little longer than the rest of my 5s) and Protros I'd say are TTS but narrower. Half size up if you want more room in the toe box but they are TTS.

Same here on the shipping... I get COVID delays, but today will end as business day 11... Come on and ship please

Those andres are beautiful. Makes no sense that we're getting Zebras and PJ Tuckers when Nike is proving they can make super clean colorways

every single UNDF insta post da last week? haz cats askin bout trackin#

im still waitin 2 but no rush, seem like dey shipp couple aday, prob 1 mane show and you kno he hi az fuk!

Just curious for anyone with the 5x champ, is your ankle liner like the left pair or right pair? Both from goat but it’s like it’s flipped for the liner on both pairs

Attachments

• ACC85E70-50CF-4779-AE39-284E30DAA6F4.jpeg
    ACC85E70-50CF-4779-AE39-284E30DAA6F4.jpeg
    362.9 KB · Views: 553
Back
Top Bottom