Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Go heat tonight. Would like to see the NBA season extended as long as possible.I know probably unpopular opinion.

those golds are crazy. What’s AD got tonight?

Arrived from GOAT today..had to cop before prices went above $500 again
02258EA4-8BE8-45C9-A0B3-366F3A322AF2.jpeg

The black areas with the eyelets, claw marks, and tongue logo are more reflective black compared to the dull grip tape like material on the og

I loved the flat black that matched the swoosh. Don't tell me they're going to balls these up too! :angry: FFS Nike just stop changing ****.

5 rings prices looking pretty damn low, barely above retail in Korea and Japan. Do people really not liket this CW ?
or its just because NA and EU havent released yet?

5 rings prices looking pretty damn low, barely above retail in Korea and Japan. Do people really not liket this CW ?
or its just because NA and EU havent released yet?
If you read the past couple of pages there was speculation at a longer production time window, hence the hope for more pairs overall that were produced

5 rings, both Bruce Lees, those Sue Bird PEs (please release those Nike) ... this might end up being an expensive end of the year. Especially because, let's be real, the odds of getting all of those for retail is looking slim.

Back
Top Bottom