Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Played ask/bid games with a stockx seller last night for Zebra PE (whatever, I had time, was watching the game) and ended up below my original bid earlier in the day. Size 13. Add my to the list of resale victims.

Last edited:
nah, only way it'll be easier to get is if the aftermarket stay relatively low and the resellers look at it as not much of a investment/profit. Then they'll either leave it alone or will buy less pairs to try to flip.

nah, only way it'll be easier to get is if the aftermarket stay relatively low and the resellers look at it as not much of a investment/profit. Then they'll either leave it alone or will buy less pairs to try to flip.
This is also true.

Wonder why these aren’t a draw and Demar’s and PJ’s were?

either gonna be smooth sailing or like the First 3 colors

Question team:

Copped the 5 Rings for a decent price over the weekend on STOCKX, however now, 3 business days later it still shows "waiting for seller to ship."

Should I be worried? Definitely new to the overseas purchases.

Last edited:
Question team:

Copped the 5 Rings for a decent price over the weekend, however now, 3 business days later it still shows "waiting for seller to ship."

Stock X or GOAT?

what is there to worry about? It's not like stockx (nor the seller) is taking your money and running with it

what is there to worry about? It's not like stockx (nor the seller) is taking your money and running with it
Well according to their policies, shoes have to be shipped out within 2 days. If seller decided to pass on the sale and take a hit and I don't have any updates, I'm here waiting for nothing while prices maybe rising. So want to make sure I don't miss a good deal.

That's the worry and the question.

ahh I see. Well sometimes behind the scenes, if the seller ends up flaking, Stockx (sometimes) will try to locate another pair from another seller for the same price. All while not having notified you of that situation. And also StockX has been pretty lax on the shipping deadline.

Yep, thanks for the heads up boys. I mean I still ended up paying 290 after all fee's and taxes, but we'll see what happens. Hoping the drop everyone eats then.

Question team:

Copped the 5 Rings for a decent price over the weekend on STOCKX, however now, 3 business days later it still shows "waiting for seller to ship."

Same thing happened to me and by the 3rd/4th day I ended up getting the email about them being shipped to stock x. You should be good.

Well according to their policies, shoes have to be shipped out within 2 days. If seller decided to pass on the sale and take a hit and I don't have any updates, I'm here waiting for nothing while prices maybe rising. So want to make sure I don't miss a good deal.

That's the worry and the question.

You just email stockx at that point and let them know. They'll find another pair. Has happened to me a few times and ive never had to pay a difference.

Played ask/bid games with a stockx seller last night for Zebra PE (whatever, I had time, was watching the game) and ended up below my original bid earlier in the day. Size 13. Add my to the list of resale victims.

what is this ask/bid game you speak of?

Pairs from NIKE PH just starts arriving.. prices are even more closer to retail.. i see a lot of posts from fb groups with “ just arrived “ ... Titan ships faster it seems

For my size 12’s that put in a bid on the 5 rings and got it accepted, what was the bid? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom