Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

08B6A5FA-0E23-4242-A562-65B67E008DD1.jpeg
The black areas with the eyelets, claw marks, and tongue logo are more reflective black compared to the dull grip tape like material on the og

PortlySilkyEyas-size_restricted.gif

I know it's still early days but does anyone have the 2010 og 5 rings and protro in hand? If there's any differences in those, I'm selling them too.

I know it's still early days but does anyone have the 2010 og 5 rings and protro in hand? If there's any differences in those, I'm selling them too.

I’m waiting on the Protro 5 Rings to arrive from GOAT but when they do I’ll do comparison photos and post them up

DAMN .. that sucks. defintely the wrong listing instead of Protro i bet
Yeah maybe. I jumped early...ugh.
Tempted to get it through the bay from Korea. I'ts 290 ish and some change....I guess it's worth it? or take my chances during release hah!

Yeah maybe. I jumped early...ugh.
Tempted to get it through the bay from Korea. I'ts 290 ish and some change....I guess it's worth it? or take my chances during release hah!
Based on all releases besides the undefeated pack so far, it’s slim chances imo.

Did any of you guys or have any of you guys ordered from a seller on the Bay that ships from Korea? He has the size I need at a decent price but not sure how legit he is. Would love your input. I might pull....

I ordered my 5 Rings from GOAT about a week ago and they should be here Monday as they just were verified.

Think I paid $347 before taxes for size 11.

Ugh. Didn’t want to miss these though.

Did any of you guys or have any of you guys ordered from a seller on the Bay that ships from Korea? He has the size I need at a decent price but not sure how legit he is. Would love your input. I might pull....
I have gone ebay international seller for the GCR Kobe 11 but my pair had a defect. It's a risk you might get flaws but I trust some of these international seller to get you what they're selling. I'd buy myself if they had the BS/Parade at their 5 ring prices.

Back
Top Bottom