Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

My pair from GOAT showed up today. They are very nice in person.
36BB37AB-CE9B-4EDE-AA48-67DE6939D3BA.jpeg

If I can get 5 rings for retail I’m just gonna return the goat pair and get my credit back. I’ll lose out $12 shipping to me and prob like $15 shipping back to them but overall it’ll save me about $100.

just relist it, less of a hassle for both you and goat lol

Def not a hassle for me and I couldn’t give 2 ****s about goat. 1, my pair wasnt shipped on time and when I asked about it and the prices were down to $315 they didn’t cancel and let me rebuy they just sold me another pair at $350. 2, the 2 times I was sent ****ed up pairs of shoes they didn’t offer me anything but a refund. They can kiss my ****.

Def not a hassle for me and I couldn’t give 2 ****s about goat. 1, my pair wasnt shipped on time and when I asked about it and the prices were down to $315 they didn’t cancel and let me rebuy they just sold me another pair at $350. 2, the 2 times I was sent ****ed up pairs of shoes they didn’t offer me anything but a refund. They can kiss my ****.

ok well damn, lol

The new snkrs update fixed the refreshing lag but every time I hit notify me button the app force closes on its own. Anybody's app does that too?

Back
Top Bottom