Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I had a similar story where I missed on the Chaos that release day, but found them in person a few days later at the Nike running store in South Coast Plaza (pretty random)... tried em on and ultimately passed. Anyhow, some time goes by and I start to regret not picking them up (not sure why, but probably because I had spent too much $$ during the holiday season). Browsing the regular sites and I see a pair in my size so I go ahead and pull the trigger this time. eBay coupon helped bring the price down to the point I were I wasn’t paying much over retail.

Check the date
7361D5EF-52B4-4FEE-A787-D616ECEB090D.jpeg

Of course 1/26 was that next day and anything Kobe prices were through the roof. I just knew the seller would flake on me but he stayed true to his word and shipped. Guess I got lucky, but I really appreciated the seller coming through.

Mine are on the way today. Keeping mine, my OG Bruce Lee V's aren't mint but cool enough condition for me to still rock out.

Big stages get here Friday... can’t wait only thing I want now is Bruce Lees.... then onto the headache that the 6s will be

Attachments

• C8C0301B-90B7-4113-A48B-C7C36751F869.jpeg
    C8C0301B-90B7-4113-A48B-C7C36751F869.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 602
Do you guys know if there are any other color ways dropping for the V after Bruce Lee?

trying to decide if I should buy a pair at resell prices or wait to see if any others will release. Thanks

I'm surprised the 5x Champs is higher than the 5 Rings, given that 5 Rings holds more value for multiple reasons

Also that all gold Undftd 5's also slated to release

as for that the smudge on the heel midsole that someone mentioned few pages back, I have it on both my pairs

Just bit the bullet copped 5 rings on stock x. All in, paid an extra $100 vs retail with fees and taxes
Same here...estimated arrival date is 11/6, hopefully it doesn't take that long. Seller already sent to StockX for verification

anyone bought the 5 rings from dsg and shipped? got an email last fri saying "they are still working on it". haven't heard from them since

These fit a lot different than the og V’s. Feel tighter on the heels/ankles and a little more narrow

Man with how delayed these seemed to be after Kobe’s passing there would have been a little better qc on what made it off the production line. Seems like there was a lot of issues with everyone’s rings. Hopefully the BL end up a little better

Back
Top Bottom