Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Poll question now that the 3 rounds are done. How many folks who got the pack were also selected for the HOFs. Cuz I know a couple folks that were. As if that's what they meant by get it to kobe fans.... they looked accounts and saw if the pack was purchased and instantaneously gave them the HOfs

I won the HOF’s but didn’t get the pack…Only Kobe’s I’ve gotten from UNDFTD was prior to his passing…Haven’t gotten any since then…

Poll question now that the 3 rounds are done. How many folks who got the pack were also selected for the HOFs. Cuz I know a couple folks that were. As if that's what they meant by get it to kobe fans.... they looked accounts and saw if the pack was purchased and instantaneously gave them the HOfs

I got the pack and these.

I hit on the pack, but not the HOF'S. I'm in Cali.

struck out on the Pack, but I did manually cop the Laker protro 4s from them. That was my only other order on their site besides the HOF

Undefeated have been nice to me tho.

won the pack.

Also copped two pairs of the protro 1 camos when they did the shock drops.

cali, won both HOF and What If pack.

Got the pack but no HOF's.

Also was able to buy the Protro UNDFTD IV's on the website awhile back.

Hit Green UNDFTD 4’s
Hit the Pack

would’ve like to think i would’ve hit these had i remembered the raffle

bro it’s a raffle...

I know that.
They also said they wanted to make sure these get into the hand of Kobe fans, which is why I brought up my purchase history.
If they really put their money where their mouth is then they could've easily granted access to the people who previously bought Kobe/Laker related items first. That's not fair at all and not a foolproof method to getting it into the hand of Kobe fans, but that would slightly backed up what they said.
I'm just upset that after 3 rounds I wasn't selected while people hit multiples.

yall think these HOF gonna go up or down next couple of months? Also has anyones 2nd wave of Ws ship out yet?

yall think these HOF gonna go up or down next couple of months? Also has anyones 2nd wave of Ws ship out yet?

My prediction is that it's probably gonna hover around the same price for awhile until pairs dry up. Demand for Kobes aren't continuously going up - that demand surge phase is done already. The only reason demand went up is because of his death and that's really the only thing that is keeping the prices up, because those resellers are still trying to profit off of Kobe's death like the scumbags that they are.

Back
Top Bottom