Nike Zoom Kobe V

^^^me too. since the box in no way contributes to the shoe, i would rather not pay and extra $20 for it.

I almost don't want a box now, my Kobe section looks too organized.

We didn't need an elaborate box, just the same Nike box in black instead of orange, and shozokos instead of swooshes.

I wonder when he's going to start wearing these? I'd assume sometime after the gradients drop.

last year he broke out the venoms against Miami, don't remember the date... I think it was December 18th.

im guessing he's busting these out on the 19th against Jersey this time, same date as last year but last year was against miami.

yep
smile.gif

I don't know what it is, but after seeing those pics up there, as much as I love the IV's, I just see something special in the V's, regardless ofthe Chaos colorway.

Yeah, there is really something in the V's that make me Wow..the IV's are awesome, maybe one of the best but I cant wait to see and probably cop theseV's

i can already see at least 4 colorways to cop.

can't wait to see how these perform...absolutely loved the 4s so if this is anything like them...
pimp.gif

still not sold on the V's....
the Jokers are "yuck, brother J says....YUUUCK!".....(and not in a good way)...

the only ones that look fresh to me so far are USA, the blk/red cw & the blue/white.....

I got way too many iv's to buyin on the v's as of now.... =)

Back
Top Bottom