Nike Zoom Kobe V

Well not bad but imo they should just go exactly like they did with kobe IV chaos cw..

23e26a345b6d027a3727a2fda53137a9aa11de06.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im really liking this shoe....almost the Chaos as well. Id only cop those if I could get em for less than retail.

Not sure if it's been posted or not, but do we have a price yet?
$130 Sir. - Heel and Forefoot Zoom !
smile.gif

Can't wait to see them in person... Still not sure this is a better shoe than the kobe IV........

Can anyone shed some light on why Kobe's wait so long to release when the NBA season starts in November..i feel like the hype dies down for basketballkicks when the season goes on..maybe i'm wrong..but a lotta people when i work in Champs ask for Kobe shoes at the start of the season every year..

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
^
You may have a shot at retail from HOH MD now, but if I got these for free....
I'd get rid of them. that's how ugly they are to me man.

Ew
nah bro, cause i go to college in maryland, but i'm from boston.
when they come out, i'll be in boston....
laugh.gif

Ehh... I would assume summer leagues and winter leagues? March madness?.... The NBA season is one thing but ppl play ball all year long. But I agree. And MaybeNike focuses on lebron in the beginning.... Releasing both at the same time is gona eff their paper chase. My opinion.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Can anyone shed some light on why Kobe's wait so long to release when the NBA season starts in November..i feel like the hype dies down for basketball kicks when the season goes on..maybe i'm wrong..but a lotta people when i work in Champs ask for Kobe shoes at the start of the season every year..
Air Jordan's released every February right at the all-star break from what I remember.

^
Word, for his Bday.
I guess they just find a release date, and stick with it for as long as possible.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Im really liking this shoe....almost the Chaos as well. Id only cop those if I could get em for less than retail.

Not sure if it's been posted or not, but do we have a price yet?
$130 Sir. - Heel and Forefoot Zoom !
smile.gif
$10 increase and no box.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Word, for his Bday.
I guess they just find a release date, and stick with it for as long as possible.

I heard they do it in February because they're trying to capitalize off the buzz/excitement for the All-Star weekend.

Can anyone shed some light on why Kobe's wait so long to release when the NBA season starts in November..i feel like the hype dies down for basketball kicks when the season goes on..maybe i'm wrong..but a lotta people when i work in Champs ask for Kobe shoes at the start of the season every year..

The NBA season covers 2 footwear seasons, theres your Holiday and your Spring footwear seasons. When you have your Lebron sig and your Melo sig along with whatis supposed to be your volume team shoe dropping all between sept-nov, there just isnt alot of space for more sig shoes.

But luckily, the All-Star Weekend always provides an extra shot of hype and coverage for sneakers, so you'll have your Air Jordan sig model and Kobe'ssig dropping at that time. By then you'll probably have 3 Lebron colorways out, but the new releases will still get their shine and fresh marketing.

Also by launching sig models in each of those seasons, you're aiming for good season or quarter sales, with each of those sigs kind of headlining aseason/quarter.

Nike this year caught on to the fact that people love the kobe IV and they rode the momentum with additional colorways to get you through to the new year whenthe Kobe V drops.

So go sell some more Kobe IV's!

^
He's still got some colorways to push bro lol.

I wanna see the V too!
But they still got some colorways they trying to push before we get the V

Marc...thank you sir.

IMO...the $10 extra isn't too bad with zoom in the forefoot.

They can keep a fancy box, that would probably jack up the price another $20. I'm fine with the orange Nike box.

I wonder why Kobe isn't wearing em now though? I understand all the marketing strategies and all, but Kobe should be wearing the Vs now to start the hype.

we got a 55 page post going for a shoe that doesnt come out for another 2-3 months.

I think the hype is alive and well! LOL

Grrr...I know. I've been liking the Gradients, but when I was watching Sundays game I knew I had to have those. That's why I've been staying out ofthis and the IV thread.....temptation is a B!
smh.gif

They released Lebrons first because he will only use it until May.

Kobes in December because he will use it until June.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Air Jordan's released every February right at the all-star break from what I remember.

Starting with the III in 88, then IX-XV came out oct-dec, the XVI went back to feb. and its been that way since.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

QFT
laugh.gif

I hope kobe rocks something different. It's gona throw off the jersey on Xmas. Anybody going to the game? Craiglist is poppin right now. Best deals are onGame day couple hours before.

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

QFT
laugh.gif

church!

Grrr...I know. I've been liking the Gradients, but when I was watching Sundays game I knew I had to have those. That's why I've been staying out of this and the IV thread.....temptation is a B!
smh.gif

I agree bro, when I saw that game, I was thinking "this game is going to cost me another hundy" and there's at least 2 threads on NT that Ishould stay out of, but seem to visit daily. Now I'm off to Nike Town...

Back
Top Bottom