Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Have been wearing these Oilers for the week. The achilles on both sides are killing me. Does this break in or is this something I will be dealing with forever?

SVSM from the flash sale arrived today.
967C8E3C-324F-4876-BF3E-CC255A8112ED.jpeg

Have been wearing these Oilers for the week. The achilles on both sides are killing me. Does this break in or is this something I will be dealing with forever?
Only breaking in part his Ur AT always n forever with these shoes. :/

Posted in the AZG thread by salacious crumb salacious crumb .

Is that timeline similar to the scroll found in the special packaging of the LeBron 17?

Didn't know the 2 and 3 used the same zoom setup, just like the 4 and 5. I forgot the 6 had zoom double stacked in the heel.

Speaking of, it seems this display got the outsole of the 2 and 3 mixed up. The same goes for the 4(5), 5(6), and 6(4).

How do the 3d fit? I got the Oilers in 10.5 but haven’t been able to try them on yet. I see the SVSM in a size 10 but don’t want to get it if the 3 runs small.
Lebron 3 retro run really small to me. I went 0.5 size up for BLK/Gold and SVSM and I'm sure I could get away with a full size up (from 10.5 to 11.5) if I had to.

Love the clover leaf detail on the heel tab of the SVSMs, the CTKs should have had something similar. My only minor complaint with the SVSMs, is the letters on the side being white. If they were green or gold it would make the shoe pop a bit more.

IMG_20191003_214040.jpg

Is anyone balling in these? I’m thinking about picking up a pair, but I use ankle straps so probably will go up half a size too. Is that zoom air still bouncy or does it feel flat?Thanks in advance!

Is anyone balling in these? I’m thinking about picking up a pair, but I use ankle straps so probably will go up half a size too. Is that zoom air still bouncy or does it feel flat?Thanks in advance!

haven't balled in these, but use these regularly at the gym. zoom is very bouncy. support is great, maybe too much around the ankle. I added some foam insulation in the ankle area because it was rubbing my skin raw, but now they are fine. can't give you any info on traction though. looks are killer though.

I balled in these twice and can't do it. Feels like balling in timbs. The zoom is bouncy and you get good support. Slight heel slip but you gonna have to crank the laces for ultimate lockdown.

I balled in these twice and can't do it. Feels like balling in timbs. The zoom is bouncy and you get good support. Slight heel slip but you gonna have to crank the laces for ultimate lockdown.
thanls for the feedback! I just find the newer Lebron slacking in the ankle protection area. Great cushion and they certainly grip the floor well but sit hella high off the ground

Back
Top Bottom