Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Posted this in the 7 thread, but thought i'd post this here too

IMG_20200530_170016.jpg

Wish they made non og/PE colorways. On that note, rather they retro the Allstars instead of fairfax

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party, but any place I can snag the Lebron 3 home's at in a size 11 that isn't STX/GOAT? Much appreciated.

Thanks so much! I looked on line and saw some with a qr code, where did you buy your pair if you don’t mind me asking? I bought a pair on eBay with no box and was questioning the authenticity, but I have the same exact tag as yours.

Thanks so much! I looked on line and saw some with a qr code, where did you buy your pair if you don’t mind me asking? I bought a pair on eBay with no box and was questioning the authenticity, but I have the same exact tag as yours.
I got mine from sneakers76 when they were dropping in Europe and we were wondering if these were gonna release stateside.

So are these considered the European versions?
I picked up a second pair from Nike when they released stateside (which I no longer have) but I don't remember there being any differences. i do remember that not all pairs had the same materials though.

I picked up a second pair from Nike when they released stateside (which I no longer have) but I don't remember there being any differences. i do remember that not all pairs had the same materials though.
I did a google search and found some pairs with a qr code on the tag and different production dates, and some had a seamless patent leather heal piece.

Saw the Oilers with a $89.99 sale tag at Foot Locker. Would have copped, but the store was closed during the middle of the day. I’m guessing due to virus or facility issues.

Back
Top Bottom