Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Those all blacks must be had, regardless of the price tag

This!

And I'm still waiting and hoping that I'll be able to find White/Blacks and Dynamics for the lowski...

i got the dynamic with a 25% coupon but now i am wanting the binary and the white black.  Might as well throw in the Black/Black.  

Will Eastbay have these tonight? 
nerd.gif

^ I can't figure this release out. I called 3 Footactions today that all have the Binary Blue, Dynamic Blue and 1 of the 3 has the white/black. NONE of them are getting the Rookies and they are big Urban accounts. There isn't a countdown timer or them either on Eastbay.

black rookies drop tomorrow.

white/black rookies been doing numbers.

dynamic blues have been decent.

these will be copped in the morning on discount.
pimp.gif
been waiting for this c/w the most out of the GRs. will def. eventually eb getting a 2nd pair of all blacks. this c/w in particular i may need a few of to make sure i have forever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

^ I can't figure this release out. I called 3 Footactions today that all have the Binary Blue, Dynamic Blue and 1 of the 3 has the white/black. NONE of them are getting the Rookies and they are big Urban accounts. There isn't a countdown timer or them either on Eastbay.

It's been strange to say the least.  My local FTA and Shoe Palace both got white/blacks and grey/binary but not these
ohwell.gif
 Yes, no TIMER on Eastbay
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

black rookies drop tomorrow.

white/black rookies been doing numbers.

dynamic blues have been decent.
quoted for emphasis.

da dynamic blues should've been scrapped for a eggplant colorway.

Damn Swoosh price is tempting for the All Black Rookies, but I've bought too many kicks in the past two weeks. Will have to see them in person tomorrow to make my final decision...

whats the price on swoosh ?
i hope this colorway and the white/black with hit outlets like the half cent's did 

i think the only other color way of this shoe i'll buy at retail is the purple's 

all blacks look great in person. put in my bid to get me a pair below retail.

Back
Top Bottom