Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Some kicks being attainable arent dictated by Nike but the buyers.

Some kicks are offered to mom and pop accounts.. others major retailers..

Sometimes all.. sometimes much fewer for tier 0 accounts.

Right now NSW is trying to keep margin's high and product sold.  I wouldnt be surprised if almost every hot release is the same as a Galaxy Release.

They know it will sell and its a safe bet if they release enough in a year to reach certain goals.

Yeah.. Im working on getting Gentry on my Radio show real soon.  People give G alot of poop but he's done alot for both Jordan's bottom line and now NSW.

When our television show is announced you will see some serious stuff on the walls of our studio from my boys at the Beav... 10% retail 90% PEs and Samples.

Thanks.... and if you are in this area.. or have heard the show Nationally... I dont do Softballs..

I ask the stuff everyone wants to know about having been on both sides of this thing.. Boring radio doesnt do it for me.. so I know it wont do for anyone else.

by the way, I am using them for Basketball practice for about a month now and they are very comfortable on my feet!

Since the Suns foams are such a hit, I would really like to see a zoom rookie in the same colourway!

Can someone maybe photoship it!

I NEED SOME HELP NIKETALK FAM MEMBER'S !!!!!!!!!!!

i am thinking of buying a pair of galaxy rookie's

i heard they are cut tight and small

i wear a size 11

what should i do , go with my size or a size 11.5 (bigger)?

11.5 and I bought the Memphis blue and returned them there the most uncomfortable shoe I've put on my feet and I wear combat boots everyday for work

Back
Top Bottom