Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Vegas has two HOH's within a mile of each other, and both are getting the Max Oranges. Are these really that limited?

mines just came in
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

nike dropping too many colors too quick for these.

the white/blacks are wack so im def passing. nothing wrong with having non-icy soles every so often. the GITDs are good enough for me.

the black.oranges are def a colorway i WOULD cop. but since its a HOH only shoe and im definitely not driving up there for them, im good just waiting for the all blacks.

fixed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bigj505

nike dropping too many colors too quick for these.

the white/blacks are wack so im def passing. nothing wrong with having non-icy soles every so often. the GITDs are good enough for me.

the black.oranges are def a colorway i WOULD cop. but since its a HOH only shoe and im definitely not driving up there for them, im good just waiting for the all blacks.

fixed.
pimp.gif

I agree with the fixed version

Imo, max oranges will be a "HOH GR"....all HOHs should/will have em in good amounts..they'll prob. Sellout in usual areas like nyc and dmv,but the other HOHs...doubt it

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Vegas has two HOH's within a mile of each other, and both are getting the Max Oranges. Are these really that limited?
I'd say thats limited.  There are fewer HOH's in the world than there are Targets, Walmarts, and most def. your local Shieks, Jimmy Jazz, DTLR, or Shoe Citys...
Now had you said exclusive to Champs, FTL, FA or even Sports Authority I wouldnt think limited....

But HOH?  There are less HOH's than Niketowns right?

UPandCOMING32 wrote:

Imo, max oranges will be a "HOH GR"....all HOHs should/will have em in good amounts..they'll prob. Sellout in usual areas like nyc and dmv,but the other HOHs...doubt it

Up I dont thnk Ive ever heard the term "HOH GR" before lolol especially in Beaverton 
laugh.gif
  I like it..

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by deesnake003

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

still waiting on my ndc order to ship smh.

me too !

me 3

Just wanted to tell you guys to look out for your sneakers to just show up. I called nike and they said they had a problem with their system showing that orders shipped. My rooks showed up yesterday and I never even got a shipment note or tracking lol.

Just wanted to tell you guys to look out for your sneakers to just show up. I called nike and they said they had a problem with their system showing that orders shipped. My rooks showed up yesterday and I never even got a shipment note or tracking lol.

same happened to me

Originally Posted by dontae

Originally Posted by thapointguy

indifferent.gif
what's up? lol

He's wondering why so many shoes just for you. Everyone thinks your selfish and leaving other people by buying alot of shoes. Which for me is cool get as much as you can on those rookies. I have 5 gitd rookies myself. 
happy.gif

Yeah I cant hate on anyone who buys as many kicks of any shoe they like. I'd buy up the lot on plenty of shoes I love if they released again for real.

Originally Posted by badboy074

indifferent.gif
what's up? lol

He's wondering why so many shoes just for you. Everyone thinks your selfish and leaving other people by buying alot of shoes. Which for me is cool get as much as you can on those rookies. I have 5 gitd rookies myself. 
happy.gif

hahaha selling a couple if nike lets me and I have the money I figure why not... if you could you would... lol

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by deesnake003

me too !

me 3

Same thing happened to me yesterday. My package from NDC just showed up out of the blue...no shipping confirmation or anything. Glad I had it sent to my office

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

So it sounds like more than 66six pairs?

I don't have a problem with people spending their money and doing what they want with it after. The fact is that his intention all along was to make a profit but saying it's wasn't on his mind is suspect. Do you even have a brother?
laugh.gif
Secondly, is it necessary to post a picture of your haul? Clearly an advertisement to sell in this thread, which is prohibited. If you were low key about it and just put it in your sig I wouldn't call you out on it. *submits application to become a moderator*
grin.gif

Have a nice day and good luck selling them.
eyes.gif

dontae wrote:
yep got them off swoosh... for 120 a pop and I might sell a pair but never thought about it got them for my brothers and I actually

I don't have a problem with people spending their money and doing what they want with it after. The fact is that his intention all along was to make a profit but saying it's wasn't on his mind is suspect. Do you even have a brother?
laugh.gif
Secondly, is it necessary to post a picture of your haul? Clearly an advertisement to sell in this thread, which is prohibited. If you were low key about it and just put it in your sig I wouldn't call you out on it. *submits application to become a moderator*
grin.gif

eyes.gif

dontae wrote:
yep got them off swoosh... for 120 a pop and I might sell a pair but never thought about it got them for my brothers and I actually

hahaha actually I have 2 brothers... thats why I'm keeping 3 and selling 2! stop whining bruh... anymore questions

ah koo, i guess that was just a myth to scare people.. lol

wish i knew, all i need is a swoosh account now to find out
smile.gif

anyways mine coming in on Friday from NDC.. the only problem.. its a size 9.5 HAHAHA and I'm a size 11.5 HAHAHA

I gambled, hope to trade

I fail to believe that the rumor for 666 or even worse 500 pairs releasing is true. After Saturday with the opening of the HOH on SI there will be a total of 48 HOHs worldwide. Since this is a black friday release and Nike is trying to max the sales I'm assuming every HOH will get them. With that being said if only 666 pairs released each HOH would get roughly 14 pairs and if 500 pairs released roughly 11 pairs.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I fail to believe that the rumor for 666 or even worse 500 pairs releasing is true. After Saturday with the opening of the HOH on SI there will be a total of 48 HOHs worldwide. Since this is a black friday release and Nike is trying to max the sales I'm assuming every HOH will get them. With that being said if only 666 pairs released each HOH would get roughly 14 pairs and if 500 pairs released roughly 11 pairs.
It's in the 500's. Both the HOH around me got 15 and 12 pairs. 

What's weird about that is that the bigger city and newer HOH was the one to receive only 12

thapointguy wrote:

laugh.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif

dontae wrote:

hahaha actually I have 2 brothers... thats why I'm keeping 3 and selling 2! stop whining bruh... anymore questions

laugh.gif
I'd like proof just because them wearing the same size as you I don't believe it and your story.
laugh.gif
but plz don't prove me wrong I don't want to turn this thread into a CSI episode.
laugh.gif

Actually they do care, when you sign up for the site the number one rule is to not resell anything for a profit...People still do it anyway, but reading is fundamental 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom