Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

32867662_385774748603269_617972852464812032_n.jpg

Is the CW out??

The elites at the 2017 Boston and London marathons wore the all white VF4% but Nike never released that CW to the public. I'm curious if the Crimson and Silver CW will go that same route as well. If so, that would be a bummer because IMO, those are two of the best looking colors we've seen so far.

The elites at the 2017 Boston and London marathons wore the all white VF4% but Nike never released that CW to the public. I'm curious if the Crimson and Silver CW will go that same route as well. If so, that would be a bummer because IMO, those are two of the best looking colors we've seen so far.

Didn't somebody in here post that the white 4% was likely to be released in October 2018?

ZF's that JR Smith's wearing look horrible. These are the next OW ZF's? Culture vultures can have at it.

In4 release date on those white VF's.

Here's my take on sizing for Zoom Fly ... Zoom Fly SP ... Vaporfly 4% and Vapor Street

I'm normally 11.5 in Nike (e.g. Roshe ... Pegasus etc.) and regular shoes. I've tried all of the below in 11, 11.5 and 12 (at least 20 miles across 3-4 runs in each except the VS of course) and here's what I ended up keeping:

Zoom Fly = true to size (11.5)
Zoom Fly SP = half size up (12)
Vaporfly 4% = half size down (11)
Vapor Street = true to size (11.5)

In case you're a runner, I rotate between the above and run average 10K (6 miles) per day. The Vaporfly 4% I save for race or fast / speed days though. And Vapor Street for casual day wear.

EDIT: I forgot to add. If you're running, socks may affect the sizing you'll be comfortable in. With trial and error, I've found that on the Zoom Fly (size 11) a pair of Nike Elite Lightweight running socks wear better (provide more room around the toes), and in the Zoom Fly SP (size 11.5) I wear Nike Elite Cushioned (to make them a little more snug). I don't know why the ZF and ZF SP has this inconsistency, but this sock combination has worked out perfect for me. So next time try wearing different socks to see how they affect your snugness.

Appreciate your in-depth sizing info. I'm in the same boat as you with everything.

The only shoes I don't have are the V4%s (waiting for my shot one day), but now instead of getting the same size as my ZFs I might have to go down a half size.

What width is your foot? Also, do you happen to have the Lunar Epics or Epic Reacts and can share what size you wear in those?

Thanks!

What width is your foot? Also, do you happen to have the Lunar Epics or Epic Reacts and can share what size you wear in those?

On a Brannock device I’m in between C and D on right foot (closer to a D) and an exact C on left foot.

In Epic Reacts I’m a very snug 11.5. I tried a 12 and it was too loose. 11.5 for running is just fine but for every day wear I constantly aware they’re on my feet if you know what I mean so they’re not as comfortable for as the hype.

On a Brannock device I’m in between C and D on right foot (closer to a D) and an exact C on left foot.

In Epic Reacts I’m a very snug 11.5. I tried a 12 and it was too loose. 11.5 for running is just fine but for every day wear I constantly aware they’re on my feet if you know what I mean so they’re not as comfortable for as the hype.
Awesome. Thanks for your help!

the volt SPs might be more all white than those, at least those had white laces and in certain lighting the volt could look invisible

all white sole is clean though, they just need to (should) include an extra pair of white laces

i wonder how they decided which gets the tiny swoosh

Back
Top Bottom