Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

With his data-inspired training apparel collaboration with Nike on the way, ALYX designer and founder Matthew M. Williams has now teased a joint sneaker. The images — posted on Williams’ Instagram story — show a collaborative take on the Vapor Street Flyknitsilhouette, with a black upper and tonal grey Swoosh across the upper and midsole.
matthew-m-williams-nike-vapor-street-flyknit-1.jpg

So it appears Nike refers to the Be True's as just Zoom Fly despite them having a similar layout as an SP.

wonder why they went that route. Looks a lot like an SP to me.

Last edited:
I used to think the 270s were the best, but those might be my favorite out of the group now. I just don't like wearing the ZFs casually so I don't know if I'll try to scoop them up.

I used to think the 270s were the best, but those might be my favorite out of the group now. I just don't like wearing the ZFs casually so I don't know if I'll try to scoop them up.
I really wanted the 270s for a party on the 21st, so think I'm going to get the ZFs for that and then still try to cop the 270s.

It's a really awesome pack though, even better than the Vapormax + Flyknit Racer from last year.

8.5 in Epic Reacts/Trainers
9 in Racers
Wide footer

So what do you guys think I should go for in the Vaporstreets? Thanks, guys.

I'd prob go 8.5. But I think this shoe is going to be a problem for you.... sizing wise. I think this shoe is made more for a long & narrow foot. I feel like if you get the right size in width, that it is going to be way long.

Interested to see what others think though.

I'd prob go 8.5. But I think this shoe is going to be a problem for you.... sizing wise. I think this shoe is made more for a long & narrow foot. I feel like if you get the right size in width, that it is going to be way long.

Interested to see what others think though.

Thanks, dragicon dragicon . I'm still on the fence with these because of sizing.

Appreciate any feedback, guys! :smile:

Thanks, dragicon dragicon . I'm still on the fence with these because of sizing.

Appreciate any feedback, guys! :smile:

Well... I’m 11.5 in Epic React and went for 11.5 in these Vapor Streets even though I read some people recommend half sizing down. With medium (normal) thickness socks they’re still a little roomy around the toes but if I went half down they would definitely feel very snug around the ankles. I prefer the room up front especially after wearing the Epics which IMHO are too snug (for me) for every day wear. I tried half size up in Epics and there were just too big.

I wanted some extra laces for the SP's, does anyone know where I could find some? I only see laces for converse on NDC

Back
Top Bottom