Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I see the updated ZF and VF images from the mobile site on my iPhone. On my PC I still get the original images. Probably just a caching issue somewhere along the way.

Edit: Both the mobile and full sites seem to be back to the original images. Maybe that was just a test? Anyway, I managed to copy the new images before they reverted them:

45637B73-07BD-4CB0-9BD6-AA12012B1542.png
C9C66EB5-85FB-448B-BE8B-2DB56C2F4F51.jpeg
C192E7D2-5E0E-42D3-9F62-75497E18DFE4.jpeg
882F390B-3C64-46CB-BE27-2A68C21706C4.png

Last edited:
Im surprised they dont make the sole similar to peg turbo (pointy out back). Regardless, cant wait for them. Hopefully black/white colorway available on either.

Im surprised they dont make the sole similar to peg turbo (pointy out back). Regardless, cant wait for them. Hopefully black/white colorway available on either.
The sole does look pointy out the back. Im pretty over this swoosh extending into the midsole look already

turbo is the exagerrated version of the ZF/VF midsole, that point fin-like shape is the recent sig of the zoom line, not need for it to all look exactly the same

Back to Lunarlon for the ZF2? I thought the ZF/SP's had React.

What are better for casual use Epic Reacts or SPs?

Last edited:
Need to know what that man SB’s meal plan and workout routine consists of. Lower body is not human.

Looking forward to this season. #bleedblue

NDC (Canada) has officially taken down the VF product page. They used to list the VF, but it was continually sold out. The page now just says "
THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE". Probably means some type of announcement soon, maybe? Not sure what it's been like for the USA site.

NDC (Canada) has officially taken down the VF product page. They used to list the VF, but it was continually sold out. The page now just says "
THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE". Probably means some type of announcement soon, maybe? Not sure what it's been like for the USA site.

We've had the product not available page like that for a couple months here in the USA.

Is AJ3857-601 (Bright Crimson/Black) a real colorway for the VF4 flyknit? These started showing up on shady reseller sites. Some of the photos look decent, but some look like real janky reps.

Also, Eastbay is showing a September 9 release for the Bright Crimson / Ice Blue / Total Crimson CW.

Last edited:
Is AJ3857-601 (Bright Crimson/Black) a real colorway for the VF4 flyknit? These started showing up on shady reseller sites. Some of the photos look decent, but some look like real janky reps.

Also, Easybay is showing a September 9 release for the Bright Crimson / Ice Blue / Total Crimson CW.

Nice! I see it there on the Eastbay calendar too! That would seem to confirm a 9/9 release. Super pumped!!

Back
Top Bottom