Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Hit up GOVRN on IG. They’ve been nothing but awesome to work with!

I just sent out my next batch of twelve to be swapped. Eight of which are ZF1 based. :nthat:
Damn 12 pairs....wow....I want to try and see if something is possible...I emailed dude and he hit me back right away.....

Hit up GOVRN on IG. They’ve been nothing but awesome to work with!

I just sent out my next batch of twelve to be swapped. Eight of which are ZF1 based. :nthat:

whats the turnaround like with that much order?

does he send it one at a time when a pair finishes or do you get a truck backing down your driveway filled with shoes like harden?

does he send it one at a time when a pair finishes or do you get a truck backing down your driveway filled with shoes like harden?

giphy.gif

~3 months. LOL! I get one delivery when they’re all completed. It feels like Christmas all over again when they’re delivered!

Agreed on GOVRN. I'm getting my first two pairs back later this week. Both are Zoom Fly FK midsoles. One has a Streak 6 upper, the other a Lunarepic Flyknit upper. I'm a 2:55 marathoner and have always wanted to have better fitting uppers on the soles that work for me. As long as they hold up at 6-7 min pace for 300 miles, they are going to be very nice to have. Can't wait to try them. Will be sending him a pair of Vaporflys to put a streak 6 upper on them before my next marathon. Turnaround time was 3.5 weeks, not bad.

Agreed on GOVRN. I'm getting my first two pairs back later this week. Both are Zoom Fly FK midsoles. One has a Streak 6 upper, the other a Lunarepic Flyknit upper. I'm a 2:55 marathoner and have always wanted to have better fitting uppers on the soles that work for me. As long as they hold up at 6-7 min pace for 300 miles, they are going to be very nice to have. Can't wait to try them. Will be sending him a pair of Vaporflys to put a streak 6 upper on them before my next marathon. Turnaround time was 3.5 weeks, not bad.
Damn lunarepic uppers....wow mind blown...didn't even think of that...bout to make some Frankensteins....

Dope! What color combo did you opt for for that LunarEpic X ZF2 hybrid?

I was going to send two in too, but I “swapped” out for an FKR X ZF1 again.

9FD3764C-487D-4A34-98B4-B16E9E568AAE.jpeg

BB622D2C-BA48-49B5-890A-338329565DF5.jpeg

Dope! What color combo did you opt for for that LunarEpic X ZF2 hybrid?

I was going to send two in too, but I “swapped” out for an FKR X ZF1 again.

The LunarEpic upper is on the Sequoia/Olive Flak/Light Bone/Summit ZF FK. I'm going to experiment with either painting over the green on the upper part of the midsole, or just see if acetone will remove the color...for all white midsole.

Stupid question: do you use the same size upper as midsole/sole?

I have the original vaporfly in gray and the multi color lunar epic 1.... would love to do that swap.

I have the original vaporfly in gray and the multi color lunar epic 1.... would love to do that swap.

Some swaps require half size difference.

It's best to email them to figure out if you need the same size for both shoes.

Not sure which LE you’ll be swapping, but for the Highs, I was advised to go with the same size.

Yeah, they like to see a pick of both shoes back to back to be certain, and some uppers just aren't compatible with certain soles. The Lunarepics ran large. Those uppers were a 12 and the ZF FK was a 12.5! The streak 6 was a 12.5 on a 12.5 ZF FK sole, so it really just depends. I know someone who sent in a half size larger upper to but on the VF. Best to check with them first.

Gyakusous will probably be +$275 :wow:

Anyhow, I was planning these LunarEpic X ZF1 swaps (don't mind the quick PS jobs lol):

Gold
LunarEpic X Zoom Fly - Gold.png

Orange
LunarEpic X Zoom Fly - Total Orange.png

but opted to get these done instead...
FKT X ZF1 - Olive
(In Progress) Flyknit Trainer X Zoom Fly - Olive Red.jpg

FKR X ZF1 - Acai
(In Progress) Flyknit Racer X Zoom Fly - Acai.jpg

The Gold LEs will most likely be a part of the my next batch. :nthat:

Just a quick update. I wore the ZF with the Lunar Epic upper for a 6 X 1K track workout at 6:00 pace today and they are just damn perfect! So much better fit than the one piece flyknit upper. Might be just a tad bit heavier, but doesn't really matter since it's a training shoe and the fit is soooooo much better. It also has a small heel cup embedded in this upper, which added a touch of stability which I also liked. Highly recommend this upper on the ZF.

Back
Top Bottom