Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

zf3-100-1.jpg
zf3-100-5.jpg

ZF3 looks so dope I didn’t think it would be this much of an upgrade from FK but they really stepped up from the looks of it. Price point still the same at $160?

Picked up plum dust Vapor Peg's online in my size and picked up another pair but went up 1/2 size to see which one fits better. I'm not a runner. These are for casual use

Vapor street pegs fitting tts or what?

Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner ekrev98 ekrev98 VS Peg is definitely TTS. They actually are very comfortable, not too cushy or too firm. The upper is semi transparent unlike RE87. I guess I’ll keep an eye on them when they’re on-sale :tongue:

Not sure if posted here before, spotted in Nike Store in NYC

1DF5EE68-A169-44AB-93F1-91BB3CE741CB.jpeg

7A4E1637-9C3D-4C2E-97B5-25ADBD2B21C1.jpeg

I saw these at the outlets for $70 ($100 less 30% off) in a size 10, IIRC.

Gave these a test run. I’m trying to get like getz!

ZE8 X ZF1 SP
51296F8B-7FBD-4FF5-84A6-DE0102549135.jpeg

Any tips on track workouts? I just run continuously on the track until I hit my goal distance. It’s pretty much a track progression run.

I'm still running in my pair of Zoom Flys but I see that the Flyknit ZFs are well on their way to hitting the outlets. For those who've ran in both - are the FK ZF better than the original ZF? I really like running in my ZFs. Just wondering if I should buy up extra pairs of those, or if I should move on to the FK ZF.

I'm still running in my pair of Zoom Flys but I see that the Flyknit ZFs are well on their way to hitting the outlets. For those who've ran in both - are the FK ZF better than the original ZF? I really like running in my ZFs. Just wondering if I should buy up extra pairs of those, or if I should move on to the FK ZF.

In my opinion they are. The full react foam is significantly softer than the lunarloan and react core used in the OG ZF and I find it's just a smoother ride. Although it might be just me. My friend tried the flyknit version and didn't like it as much as the OG and couldn't run in them.

In my opinion they are. The full react foam is significantly softer than the lunarloan and react core used in the OG ZF and I find it's just a smoother ride. Although it might be just me. My friend tried the flyknit version and didn't like it as much as the OG and couldn't run in them.

I like the feel/ride of the ZFFK, but flyknit overall doesn't feel great to me. New Vaporweave should be better for me in terms of fit/feel.

I enjoy running in the ZF1s too, but the ZF2s are definitely an upgrade from them. Despite being a bit heavier than the OGs, ZF2’s ride feels more fluid to me. It has to be the Full React midsole and the actual CF plate that they’re constructed with.

Thanks for the prompt replies. One more question - ZF2 or Peg 35 Turbos? I see that these are also starting to hit the sale bins and I'm interested in that ZoomX tech.

Thanks for the prompt replies. One more question - ZF2 or Peg 35 Turbos? I see that these are also starting to hit the sale bins and I'm interested in that ZoomX tech.

ZF2 without a question for me. The CF plate makes a significant difference. The absence of the CF in the Turbos makes them way too SOFT. They’ll feel like the polar opposite of the ZF1.

its gon' be up to your preference in the end

i can run in both but if its a distance run, id probably go for turbos... well actually i prefer vomeros but between the two its the turbos for me and zf for shorter/training days

ZF2s can be found at my outlet for as low as ~$66 with the current promo going on. ZF1s can be found at ~$35. The Teal ZF1 SPs at $21. I managed to copp a Rasta-eque cw for ~$83 a month or two ago.

I tried the Vom14s instore, and, for my preferences, I have them a notch up from the Turbo. Try the VaporFly!

ZF2s can be found at my outlet for as low as ~$66 with the current promo going on. ZF1s can be found at ~$35. The Teal ZF1 SPs at $21. I managed to copp a Rasta-eque cw for ~$83 a month or two ago.

I tried the Vom14s instore, and, for my preferences, I have them a notch up from the Turbo. Try the VaporFly!
Which outlet?? I havent seen ZF2 show up yet...nor Peg Turbos...

ZF1's and SP's are at crackhead price right now of $30 and lower....

Back
Top Bottom