Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I don't mind the foam falling off, necessarily. I've had a similar experience with my Zoom Fly SPs. However, if the shoe is useless for running after 150-200 miles, that would be a concern for me. I'm interested in the Ne%ts, but I would like a white-based upper. (I should have checked out the BeTrues when I had them in cart!)

I think I have ~300mi on my first pair of Crimson VF2s. I use them primarily for training / recovery runs now. Their racing days are done. I feel they still have a lot of mileage left. With that said, the CF doesn’t feel as snappy as my newer pairs (2 other Crimsons and 1 Deep Royal). After I retire them, they’d still be a VERY VERY comfy casual shoe despite all the mileage.

The sole silhouette is damn near identical: VFN vs. Vapor Street

98A33311-3725-4F2C-AFED-BDDD1FF74462.jpeg

A5F19F6C-1E56-4567-818B-068861E6A15A.jpeg

Not sure why but Vaporfly 4% Flyknits in pretty much every colorway hit a restock on NDC

sometimes nike just baffles me with their cw selections, absolutely no reason why there should be two orange based cw when youre only going to release a handful of cw, the flyknit has so much great possibilities

its gon' be MultiFLY because they'll multiply the price by 40% to retail $350

***insert scientific explanation by nike on why 40% is significant here***

Nope 😂.
Sorry guys, but just ask yourself if that name sounds "Nike". It doesn't. I mean it is like 90% close to the real name...

On those sample tags from the black/green sample, i think it read 'Nike Zoom Alphafly Next%' as the style name.... but no idea if that's anywhere near close but definitely a mouthful

Hello all,

Forgive such newb questions. As a man with gangly big feet, I was upset when the green next% weren't available in size 14 US, so I blew off the news that the they were releasing the pink variant, unaware that size would be available. Checked weeks later and couldn't find a pair no matter what I did.

So I don't want to blow it with the Sail variant release. Do they do a drop ahead of the public release in the US? What's my best bet to not miss out if they do release them and there is a size 14 available? I explored purchasing from a UK site but the size 13 UK/size 14 US quickly sold out and I am not sure anyone could ship to me anyway.

Thanks all!

Just wanna make sure if these white/red next% are released globally because I did see a runner to wear them.
FE3C1018-88B9-4151-BF90-D8DAFEBC78A1.jpeg

Last edited:
99% sure that was a prototype colorway. I think we saw pics of Shalane Flanagan or Suguru Osaka wearing them on the Nike campus track. You can see the “0 / 5 “ on the medial side of the midsole which was what they were calling them prior to the change to “NEXT%”.

If someone is selling these, especially for really cheap, do NOT buy them. They are fakes.

SuperRep

training shoes

1575913759968.png

1575913767039.png

The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep is an innovative shoe built specifically for the rigors of high-intensity classes.

High-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts alternate bouts of going all-out with periods of rest to recover. The movements are diverse — burpees, kettlebell swings, lunges, mountain climbers, push-ups, squats and many more — and are sequenced to get maximum impact from maximum effort.

The design of the Nike Air Zoom SuperRep takes into account hundreds of hours spent sweating it out, studying and observing fitness classes. In those classes, it became apparent that athletes were either wearing shoes that were cushioned or shoes that were supportive, but there wasn't a shoe that provided both cushioning and support specific to fundamental HIIT movements.

Using Zoom Air in the forefoot not only creates a dynamic aesthetic, it also helps provide impact protection and a responsiveness that gives back rep after rep after rep.

This cushioning — a two-unit system under the forefoot — doesn’t act alone. A plate running from heel to forefoot helps roll the foot forward and into a ready position for the majority of upright HIIT movements. The upper is crafted to support lateral moves, such as skaters and side lunges. The “burpee break” provides stability in plank positions and allows the foot to bend naturally when driving into mountain climbers.

1575913864544.png

1575914293146.png

Last edited:
They look to have the same Zoom unit as the AlphaFly (?).

Anyhow, the Nike LA HM registration just opened up.

retails only $120 and also has a plate in there (alphaplate?) and since i still do hiit at that price its an easy cop, probably gon give it a shot for running too but they do look heavy

SuperRep

training shoes

1575913759968.png

1575913767039.png

The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep is an innovative shoe built specifically for the rigors of high-intensity classes.

High-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts alternate bouts of going all-out with periods of rest to recover. The movements are diverse — burpees, kettlebell swings, lunges, mountain climbers, push-ups, squats and many more — and are sequenced to get maximum impact from maximum effort.

The design of the Nike Air Zoom SuperRep takes into account hundreds of hours spent sweating it out, studying and observing fitness classes. In those classes, it became apparent that athletes were either wearing shoes that were cushioned or shoes that were supportive, but there wasn't a shoe that provided both cushioning and support specific to fundamental HIIT movements.

Using Zoom Air in the forefoot not only creates a dynamic aesthetic, it also helps provide impact protection and a responsiveness that gives back rep after rep after rep.

This cushioning — a two-unit system under the forefoot — doesn’t act alone. A plate running from heel to forefoot helps roll the foot forward and into a ready position for the majority of upright HIIT movements. The upper is crafted to support lateral moves, such as skaters and side lunges. The “burpee break” provides stability in plank positions and allows the foot to bend naturally when driving into mountain climbers.

1575913864544.png

1575914293146.png

Back
Top Bottom