Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

not mine but does nike put your name on the box tags on ids now?

Image may contain: shoes

NIKEiD is now NIKE BY YOU.

i know but im too lazy to type all that :lol:

i am still not sure if every id order comes with that box tag though which would be awesome if it did

i know but im too lazy to type all that :lol:

i am still not sure if every id order comes with that box tag though which would be awesome if it did

Yes, they should come with that box tag with the image of the design, size, name, etc. However, I’ve had a few arrive without a tag. I think it was during the rebranding from iD to NBY though.

Any stores in Munich or Zürich with the Sail VFNs?

For anyone who wants to know.

2020 should be a good year. Too bad the Alpha Fly isn’t on there.

Attachments

• B7356E80-AA03-4E85-9D62-5377AD48C3AE.jpeg
    B7356E80-AA03-4E85-9D62-5377AD48C3AE.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 914
Does anyone wear their zoom fly causally? I have a pair of zoom fly Flyknit that are collecting dust and thinking about wearing them as beaters.

I’m intrigued by the React Miler... BUT There has to be more VFNs, new ZF4s and Peg 37 Trails, right?!
Me too, surprised they're only listed at $130. Based on the design sketch I'd seen it looked like a more of a higher tier model.

Does anyone wear their zoom fly causally? I have a pair of zoom fly Flyknit that are collecting dust and thinking about wearing them as beaters.

I find them super comfy. One of my go to’s on vacations. Flyknit is great for longer flights when it feels like your feet swell a little. Little resale value, so just rock em.

I’m intrigued by the React Miler... BUT There has to be more VFNs, new ZF4s and Peg 37 Trails, right?!
I’m guessing the Peg trails won’t be a consistently produced model. They’ve had a couple in the past and although they’ve mostly been the same peg with different materials and outsole with the exception of the 36s, the cadence of production might be limited to every few years. I think the Wildhorse and kiger cover most of the Trail needs anyway. With that said, I finally picked up some 36 Trails at SL this past week for $47 👍

I’m guessing the Peg trails won’t be a consistently produced model. They’ve had a couple in the past and although they’ve mostly been the same peg with different materials and outsole with the exception of the 36s, the cadence of production might be limited to every few years. I think the Wildhorse and kiger cover most of the Trail needs anyway. With that said, I finally picked up some 36 Trails at SL this past week for $47 👍

I recall them not being as consistent with them. I think the last Peg Trail before the 36 was the 29 or 30.

And nice! Which Peg36TR cw was it?

-edit-
I did a quick google search and found that the PegTR line was consistent from the 26-29.

Last edited:
Damn. I came up empty-handed from my euro vacation. The VFNs in Switzerland were 355 CHF which would convert to almost $350. On my last day, I found out Nike Berlin locations had the Sails, but I was too far from them :/. Hoping for a US release.

Back
Top Bottom