Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Joined Mar 25, 2016
yeah, there are some hyper turquoise colorways that look nice and vivid, but those are scheduled to be released next year

also, the below colorways are still supposed to be released in july

Do you expect the black and green AF and Olympic CWs to release on different dates in July?

Joined Apr 17, 2005
that's for the alphafly and tempo next%. there aren't any images I can share right now, but the colorway for the tempo next% is like the one below with hyper turquoise instead of bright mango, a black heel tab, and blue zoom air pods

5131A2B0-E6DE-41C1-9940-4ADA0212F6B5.jpeg
Based on that description, I'll certainly be grabbing those! Thanks for the info as usual! :nthat:

Joined May 22, 2005
yeah, there are some hyper turquoise colorways that look nice and vivid, but those are scheduled to be released next year

also, the below colorways are still supposed to be released in july

so the Dragonfly spikes are expected to drop on 7/2 also?

I’m not a track runner...am I crazy for wanting to get a pair & head to a local school track to do some sprint drills? I know I don’t NEED spikes to do that but I’ve been wanting some & these look amazing...

I think I just like new things lol, but I feel like it could be a nice change to my workouts as I try to bring myself back into my old running form

Joined Dec 13, 2004
dont be confused with the turbo, its not the pegasus turbo 3, that was the old name, its actually the Air Zoom Tempo NEXT%

nike loves their names to be a mouthful, surprised its not names Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo3 X Zoomfly4 Tempo Next% Flyknit

Joined Feb 18, 2015
dont be confused with the turbo, its not the pegasus turbo 3, that was the old name, its actually the Air Zoom Tempo NEXT%

nike loves their names to be a mouthful, surprised its not names Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo3 X Zoomfly4 Tempo Next% Flyknit
Yes this is what I meant by turbo :lol:

tempo is my most anticipated release this year

Joined May 5, 2018
OK I might be off base here but excluding Free, Revolution, Odyssey, Joyride, Structure, Renew, Winflo, CruzrOne, Quest, Downshifter, Todos, Legend, Miler, Gravity, and Flex (phew quite the list lol) and leaving aside the Wildhorse, Terra Kiger, Streak and I never had the Vomero, but I always saw the road running line up as this heirarchy - from trainer to racer:

Epic React
Infinity Run
Pegasus 3X
Pegasus Turbo
Zoom Fly
Vaporfly
Vaporfly Next %
Alphafly

Reading the Eastbay list above, what’s this line up going to look like late 2020 and early 2021? What’s new and what’s being replaced?

s3p4tu

formerly maluah
Joined May 17, 2005
I wonder if we’ll get a Nike By You for the Tempo and/or AF?
IMO less likely we'll see NBY for AF. If there would be one, it'd be limited option and stock like Next%.
More likely for Tempo, but regardless I know y'all gonna complaint anyway on the options. :ohwell:

stann

formerly stanleynhan
Joined Jan 21, 2015
IMO less likely we'll see NBY for AF. If there would be one, it'd be limited option and stock like Next%.
More likely for Tempo, but regardless I know y'all gonna complaint anyway on the options. :ohwell:
can’t even imagine how expensive it would be to have NBY for these shoes either

Joined Jun 8, 2017
OK I might be off base here but excluding Free, Revolution, Odyssey, Joyride, Structure, Renew, Winflo, CruzrOne, Quest, Downshifter, Todos, Legend, Miler, Gravity, and Flex (phew quite the list lol) and leaving aside the Wildhorse, Terra Kiger, Streak and I never had the Vomero, but I always saw the road running line up as this heirarchy - from trainer to racer:

Epic React
Infinity Run
Pegasus 3X
Pegasus Turbo
Zoom Fly
Vaporfly
Vaporfly Next %
Alphafly

Reading the Eastbay list above, what’s this line up going to look like late 2020 and early 2021? What’s new and what’s being replaced?
React Infinity
React Phantom 2
React Miler
Pegasus 36
Tempo Next%
Vaporfly Next %
Alphafly Next%
Vomero 15
Hyperfly

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now