Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Excited about those two and the NB TCs! I’m just waiting on the right cw to purchase.
Overall, the Endorphin Pros are the closest thing to a Vaporfly I've felt. A little firmer, a little more stable, a little heavier, a little roomier upper, more than a little cheaper, with a more obvious rocker effect. The TCs are a lot squishier. The FuelCell formulation is very soft and bouncy; Zoom X-like, but the shoe is pretty heavy for its purpose and price.

They got a Bruce Lee colorway for the ASICS lol?

We know they exist, BUT they’re only available to ASICS athletes at the moment. If they release to the public, I’m 2Xing up!

0A33E02C-FDE8-40AB-B877-E0211DCB5456.jpeg

46B2B311-F811-41D9-9DCA-5F54F2078FCC.jpeg

rw also has adizero pro, their cf plated runners

Brand new to the adizero lineup, the adizero Pro is adidas most advanced marathon racing shoe to date.

Featuring adidas new Lightstrike midsole, the adizero Pro offers explosive energy return in a stable and lightweight package. Sandwiched between the Lightstrike and the sock liner is an all-new Carbitex carbon plate that delivers the maximum propulsion and efficiency runners have come to expect from a marathon racing shoe. In the heel, Boost cushioning provides plush landings no matter the condition on race day.

To lock your foot into place during supersonic paces, this shoe was finished with a Celermesh upper, adidas thinnest mesh ever.

1592538851750.jpeg

darker cw ships next month

1592538884496.jpeg

Lifestyle shoe but someone attempt to run in them? Lol

Women’s shoe only eh?

8D8CEF3C-5708-4E8B-94F7-4F2113F9B4F0.png

Height I believe.

I’m in on them though. Actually like them more then the alphaflys and being illegal doesn’t matter to me. I’m not an elite runner competing lol.

Back
Top Bottom