Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Not sure if anyone else does but I love using these for speed workouts. Can’t get over the feeling of moving fast but not having to use your lower body as much as you would in another shoe.

I know I don’t get the same feeling when I’ve done these workouts in my ZFs or FKR’s

1A0F6905-4990-4C3E-A47B-CFE3FD397DDD.jpeg

On another note, does anyone in here clean their running shoes? I tried it once and found it to be a waste of time. Few days later, it was as if I never cleaned them lol

Not sure if anyone else does but I love using these for speed workouts. Can’t get over the feeling of moving fast but not having to use your lower body as much as you would in another shoe.

I know I don’t get the same feeling when I’ve done these workouts in my ZFs or FKR’s

On another note, does anyone in here clean their running shoes? I tried it once and found it to be a waste of time. Few days later, it was as if I never cleaned them lol

Same here, I love them for speed work. I don't feel as beat up afterwards. I also try to clean mine but that Ice Blue upper is hard to get dirt out of, it just ends up looking faded and the dirt never really comes out.

i just wipe them to remove dirts that could come loose so i don't drag them inside the house but i've stopped putting too much effort in keeping them pristine

I guess Im gonna ask the question now. :tongue:

Do you guys think we need half size down on these ZF2? Same size on VF2?

Maybe I'm weird, but I wear the same size in Peg 35s, Peg Turbos, ZFs, VFs, and Epic Reacts (9).

Maybe I'm weird, but I wear the same size in Peg 35s, Peg Turbos, ZFs, VFs, and Epic Reacts (9).

I'm in the same boat, my ZF & VF sizing is the same. Only thing I've had to size 0.5 up for are the SP's and that's due to the upper. Otherwise, I'm a 10.5 in all my running shoes.

if your feet is narrow, it's not so farfetch

i wear a 10 in all of those and a 9.5 in the VFs but a 10 could work for that too

What's the general recommendation for sizing for the current Vaporflys? I've never had them on my feet, so I have no clue.

I think I wear a 10 in ZFs. 10 in Pegs, Peg Turbo and Epic React. I have borderline wide feet and a medium to high instep.

How to Get the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4%

Zoom_Vaporfly_4_Percent_Profile_hd_1600.jpg

Eliud Kipchoge, the fastest marathoner ever, has called Nike’s 4% system "perfect...really perfect." Members of the media have proclaimed that it fuels the “fastest shoe on the planet,” a statement backed up by an unprecedented domination of world marathons (more than half of all 2018 Marathon Major podium finishers had Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% on their feet).

Now, Nike has upped the ante with a new 4% option that provides an even lighter, more breathable upper: The Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit.

What hasn’t changed is the revolutionary technology that is the hallmark of the 4% system. Created in conjunction with Breaking2, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% was designed with the goal of helping the world’s fastest marathoners run their best. It features Nike ZoomX foam (which is ultra-lightweight, soft and capable of providing up to 85-percent energy return) and an embedded full-length curved carbon fiber plate (that increases stiffness to provide a sensation of propulsion). Together, this delivers an average of 4-percent improvement in running economy when compared to Nike’s previous fastest racing flat. The Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will retain these revolutionary features with a lightweight Flyknit upper that supports the foot.

Since the original Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% hit retail in July of 2017, it has moved off shelves with a pace worthy of its technology — no doubt the Flyknit edition will follow suit. Use the guide below to find a pair near you.

BUY THE NIKE ZOOM VAPORFLY 4% FLYKNIT

North America:
On October 4, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will be available at nike.com, select Nike Doors and the Bank of America Chicago Marathon Expo.

Europe:
On August 23, Nike members in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain have the chance to unlock early access by participating in an NRC challenge to run a marathon over the period of 10 days. Find the challenge HERE
On October 1, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will be available on nike.comthroughout Europe, as well as select retail partners across the continent, including Pro Direct, Sportshoes and El Corte Ingles.

China:
On September 6, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will be available on nike.com and at select retailers, including Topsports, Pousheng, Really, Sanse, Highwave.

Japan:
On September 6, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will be available on nike.com and at select retailers, including SteP Sports and Text Trading Co.

Zoom_Vaporfly_4_Percent_Vertical_hd_1600.jpg

Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit

HO18_RN_Zoomfly_FK_1_Percent_Profile_Layered_hd_1600.jpg

August 23, 2018 - Imagine a running shoe that combined the plush, responsive ride of Nike React foam with the breathable support and structure of featherweight Flyknit — and then slid in the full-length carbon-fiber plate found in the now-legendary Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4%. Would it be one of the world’s fastest, most durable racing and tempo shoe? The reality is here in the new Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit. Available in arresting neon-on-black colorways September 13 on nike.com and at select retailers in North America.

HO18_RN_Zoomfly_FK_1_Percent_Vertical_Layered_hd_1600.jpg

Yeah, it's great for speed work. Got my fastest 200ms in them and shaved off 3-5 seconds from 45 seconds to 40-42 seconds.

Weird, my NRC app is set for the US (me being in Canada) and I got the notification. However when I tap to enter the challenge it doesn't seem to be added to my challenge list. Bug?

Sounds like only the black CW is releasing for the ZF2 initially? Was really hoping for that red/grey CW to launch at the same time.

It's wild that the VF4 FK is coming out a month early in China and Japan. Gonna be interesting to see what the resale market ends up looking like.

It's wild that the VF4 FK is coming out a month early in China and Japan. Gonna be interesting to see what the resale market ends up looking like.

been happening for a while now

there were plenty of SPs and VS that came out there and we'd just see them on IG and wonder if they were fake or real :lol:

Back
Top Bottom