Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

trying to imagine how the blck/glacier ice cw looks, probably black upper, glacier ice detail on the midsole and white midsole

joyride comes to mind....

1591214109561.jpeg

id argue that i dont see the glacier blue in that but then again i dont see the valerian blue on he blk/grn cw so ...

:lol:

id argue that i dont see the glacier blue in that but then again i dont see the valerian blue on he blk/grn cw so ...

:lol:
Well, all running (daily training) shoes always launch with a black and white colourway along with a special lauch colourway...
Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 18.59.03.png

Last edited:
the black/glacier ice-white-barely volt women's colorway is the one below

It's certainly a nice cw but not nice enough to make spend my money. The colorblocking gives me ZE8 / FKR vibes:

original.jpg

s-l640.jpg

Are there any other bright/lively cws for VFNs, Tempos or AFs scheduled?

yeah, there are some hyper turquoise colorways that look nice and vivid, but those are scheduled to be released next year

also, the below colorways are still supposed to be released in july

Ooooh Hyper Turquoise?! For all three models or just the Tempos and AFs? Any images :nerd:?

yeah, there are some hyper turquoise colorways that look nice and vivid, but those are scheduled to be released next year

Do you expect the black and green AF and Olympic CWs to release on different dates in July?

that's for the alphafly and tempo next%. there aren't any images I can share right now, but the colorway for the tempo next% is like the one below with hyper turquoise instead of bright mango, a black heel tab, and blue zoom air pods

5131A2B0-E6DE-41C1-9940-4ADA0212F6B5.jpeg

Based on that description, I'll certainly be grabbing those! Thanks for the info as usual! :nthat:

so the Dragonfly spikes are expected to drop on 7/2 also?

I’m not a track runner...am I crazy for wanting to get a pair & head to a local school track to do some sprint drills? I know I don’t NEED spikes to do that but I’ve been wanting some & these look amazing...

I think I just like new things lol, but I feel like it could be a nice change to my workouts as I try to bring myself back into my old running form

Back
Top Bottom