Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

counting-money.gif

dont be confused with the turbo, its not the pegasus turbo 3, that was the old name, its actually the Air Zoom Tempo NEXT%

nike loves their names to be a mouthful, surprised its not names Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo3 X Zoomfly4 Tempo Next% Flyknit

dont be confused with the turbo, its not the pegasus turbo 3, that was the old name, its actually the Air Zoom Tempo NEXT%

nike loves their names to be a mouthful, surprised its not names Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo3 X Zoomfly4 Tempo Next% Flyknit

Yes this is what I meant by turbo :lol:

tempo is my most anticipated release this year

OK I might be off base here but excluding Free, Revolution, Odyssey, Joyride, Structure, Renew, Winflo, CruzrOne, Quest, Downshifter, Todos, Legend, Miler, Gravity, and Flex (phew quite the list lol) and leaving aside the Wildhorse, Terra Kiger, Streak and I never had the Vomero, but I always saw the road running line up as this heirarchy - from trainer to racer:

Epic React
Infinity Run
Pegasus 3X
Pegasus Turbo
Zoom Fly
Vaporfly
Vaporfly Next %
Alphafly

Reading the Eastbay list above, what’s this line up going to look like late 2020 and early 2021? What’s new and what’s being replaced?

I wonder if we’ll get a Nike By You for the Tempo and/or AF?

IMO less likely we'll see NBY for AF. If there would be one, it'd be limited option and stock like Next%.
More likely for Tempo, but regardless I know y'all gonna complaint anyway on the options. :ohwell:

IMO less likely we'll see NBY for AF. If there would be one, it'd be limited option and stock like Next%.
More likely for Tempo, but regardless I know y'all gonna complaint anyway on the options. :ohwell:

can’t even imagine how expensive it would be to have NBY for these shoes either

OK I might be off base here but excluding Free, Revolution, Odyssey, Joyride, Structure, Renew, Winflo, CruzrOne, Quest, Downshifter, Todos, Legend, Miler, Gravity, and Flex (phew quite the list lol) and leaving aside the Wildhorse, Terra Kiger, Streak and I never had the Vomero, but I always saw the road running line up as this heirarchy - from trainer to racer:

Epic React
Infinity Run
Pegasus 3X
Pegasus Turbo
Zoom Fly
Vaporfly
Vaporfly Next %
Alphafly

Reading the Eastbay list above, what’s this line up going to look like late 2020 and early 2021? What’s new and what’s being replaced?

React Infinity
React Phantom 2
React Miler
Pegasus 36
Tempo Next%
Vaporfly Next %
Alphafly Next%
Vomero 15
Hyperfly

React Infinity
React Phantom 2
React Miler
Pegasus 36
Tempo Next%
Vaporfly Next %
Alphafly Next%
Vomero 15
Hyperfly

Thank you! Pegasus Turbo current my favorite all round runner do hope there’s a “3”.

Edit: I just looked up the Hyperfly.... looks like a sleeker Pegasus Turbo :wow:

606F3B56-DDD3-436A-84AD-BE056B5CF3C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you! Pegasus Turbo current my favorite all round runner do hope there’s a “3”.

Edit: I just looked up the Hyperfly.... looks like a sleeker Pegasus Turbo :wow:

606F3B56-DDD3-436A-84AD-BE056B5CF3C1.jpeg
Thats a photoshop dude... The zoom vyperfly prototypes look different. This is just a combo of peg turbo and zoom air victory upper

Back
Top Bottom