Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Ahhh gothchya. Where can I find a photo of the prototype?
20200212_120128.jpg

Singlet up on BTC store

Singlet up on BTC store

interesting that they would charge $10 over retail for those on their website. nike actually has the women's otc and 2020 elite kit design (though can't tell if the blue is the same shade) aeroswift singlets for sale on ndc. couple this with the fact that the product shots for the white oregon project singlet from last year were clearly done by nike (and led me to believe a larger rollout of NOP gear was planed prior to everything going down) and I think all signs point to it becoming increasingly easy to get your hands on whatever singlets you want.

interesting that they would charge $10 over retail for those on their website. nike actually has the women's otc and 2020 elite kit design (though can't tell if the blue is the same shade) aeroswift singlets for sale on ndc. couple this with the fact that the product shots for the white oregon project singlet from last year were clearly done by nike (and led me to believe a larger rollout of NOP gear was planed prior to everything going down) and I think all signs point to it becoming increasingly easy to get your hands on whatever singlets you want.
I noticed that the women’s 2020 pro singlet was on NDC. I hope they release the men’s version as well.

Is it really $10 over retail though? The Tokyo singlet is also $90 on NDC.

Is it really $10 over retail though? The Tokyo singlet is also $90 on NDC.

good catch. that is interesting. I didn't even notice that one because...well... let's just say that's not something I'd be interested in wearing :lol:

however, I still think they're charging over retail: both woman's singlets are on ndc for $80 and the women's version on the bowerman website is $90. and the otc and bowerman singlets are an apples to apples comparison. you also have the brs aeroswift singlets on ndc going for $80... so if anything the tokyo singlet looks like a one-off or mispricing. and I think it's a labeling issue. look at the cut of that singlet vs. the other aeroswift singlets. there's a clear difference here (it's most noticeable in the back). so although it's label as aeroswift so that we know what type of fabric it is, it's definitely a different style. and this wouldn't be the first time something was mislabeled on ndc -- the 2020 aeroswift half tights for men were mislabeled a just random shorts (not even tights) for well over a month lol

all these other brands needs to take advantage and release their plated runners while nikes having delays

metaracers would be flourishing right now if theyre out

Photo by Protosofthegram on June 07, 2020. Image may contain: shoes

last year's replica singlet was $90 also

all these other brands needs to take advantage and release their plated runners while nikes having delays

metaracers would be flourishing right now if theyre out

Photo by Protosofthegram on June 07, 2020. Image may contain: shoes

need the white pair once they drop

theres a grey pair too

Photo by 아식스 강남직영 on May 28, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, shoes

and im not even into yellow that much but these gon’ need to be released asap

Photo by iLLustRAYt on April 02, 2020. Image may contain: shoes

theres a grey pair too

Photo by 아식스 강남직영 on May 28, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, shoes

and im not even into yellow that much but these gon’ need to be released asap

Photo by iLLustRAYt on April 02, 2020. Image may contain: shoes

ooh like that grey pair a lot better, but agree with you on the yellow looking pretty good

not sure how i feel about the pricepoint though. reviews seem good but don't know if i would choose these over a VF for a marathon

its $50 less than VF and i think many suggest the metaracer as half as the longest as its not as cushioned

with that said, $200 seems to be set as the bar for cf plate shoes (with a few exceptions), metaracer, nb fuelcell tc, endorphins pro, etc...

I’m really excited about the Metaracers! However, I’ll only purchasing the Yellow cw.

Not running related, but I saw that there’s a new basketball shoe named the Zoom BB Next%. I’m presuming it’ll have ZoomX and a CF plate...

i made a thread on it, it has react + plate (for torsion, not propulsion) + forefoot pods

i figure but they should at least announce it like the AF not showing up at all after getting most of us waiting for that strike at 7

a simple tweet or press release would suffice, they did it with the space hippies, letting the word out there but maybe they felt they had more stake on those as they were more likely to sell out within seconds

Back
Top Bottom