NikeStore on Bay St. Grand Opening was today... Nov. 15. 08

Sorry for the quality of pics, they were taken on a cell phone Store opened at 10am this morning The first 100 customers received a free gift, I got a posterand a free shirt. The store was cool, the highlights of the store have to be the NIKEid studio section and the "tee-bar", where customers can choosea shirt and customize the graphics/colors/lettering/numbering. Surely a convenient locale for those who live on the east bay and are stuck in between Niketownin the city and the Nike Outlet in Vacaville. Enjoy!

Nice
pimp.gif

yea I seen one of the billboards on my way to frisco say it was opening pretty soon.

Its in Emeryville , I was planing on moving into them apts. above all the stores ... such a beautiful place .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Its in Emeryville , I was planing on moving into them apts. above all the stores ... such a beautiful place .
Those apartments are nice..i remembering they were asking for 700k to own it when it was first built don't know about it now. Looks a littlelike santana row except the stores in bay st suck and too many hoodlums from the town.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Those apartments are nice..i remembering they were asking for 700k to own it when it was first built don't know about it now. Looks a little like santana row except the stores in bay st suck and too many hoodlums from the town.

LOL ... Im from the town .. but I know what you mean . Now I like the apts at Santa Row , My cuzin stays there ... I just dont like the area. Its just thatpart thats nice , while to me most of Emeryville is nice .... and plus I love the water ... lol

Those apartments are nice..i remembering they were asking for 700k to own it when it was first built don't know about it now. Looks a little like santana row except the stores in bay st suck and too many hoodlums from the town.

LOL ... Im from the town .. but I know what you mean . Now I like the apts at Santa Row , My cuzin stays there ... I just dont like the area. Its just that part thats nice , while to me most of Emeryville is nice .... and plus I love the water ... lol
Overall emeryville is definitely a nice city to stay at. Emeryville is a great location because its almost in the middle of surrounding cities. Its 10 mins from the city, the town, richmond, etc. But back to the topic the Nike store is a nice addition something more for guys at bay st. instead of gapand banana republic.

Yea it a great touch ... Now east bay heads dont have to go to the city they can just got to Bay St. .... I cant wait to go check it out .

It's a small store. Didn't leave with anything, but I did see some stuff I liked. The NikeID section takes up the whole damn store. I think they couldhave done better.

RICO7JT wrote:

Those apartments are nice..i remembering they were asking for 700k to own it when it was first built don't know about it now. Looks a little
like santana row except the stores in bay st suck and too many hoodlums from the town.

ehh, you got west oakland #*+%$@ that roam emeryville but they tend to leave bay street alone...i've had more problems with fugazzi asian dudes tryin tostart funk

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Do they have better in-store color options for the NIKEiD product line?

So this NikeID section , it is just for clothes and such or shoes too ?

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

RICO7JT wrote:

Those apartments are nice..i remembering they were asking for 700k to own it when it was first built don't know about it now. Looks a little
like santana row except the stores in bay st suck and too many hoodlums from the town.

ehh, you got west oakland #*+%$@ that roam emeryville but they tend to leave bay street alone...i've had more problems with fugazzi asian dudes tryin to start funk
laugh.gif
I never really had problems but its just annoying thathella kids run around. Only time I had funk was when these group of baby thugs was disturbing my movie. Damn so many heads from eastbay lets get a summitpoppin.
smile.gif

Hey guys... im an employee at the nike bay street... As far as the ID goes... we have an ID section for the shoes. we basically do everything you can do athome on your own computer. It is mainly for the people that are unaware of the ID section of Nike. materials are all the same. We did receive thedoernbechers. As far as any other up coming releases i am unsure. Tee bar is cool. just dont try and put anything that is copyrighted. if you guys plan onmaking a tee.. run it thru anything on Nike ID and verify that the word is acceptable.

^^^ Right on man ... Thanks for the info . Ill keep you in mind for the future .

I need to go check it out too. Always good to have another store we can all go to. Sickitiyickity, please keep us updated with what you guys get in, and whatreleases you guys will get.

purplehazze96 wrote:

BgL2687 wrote:

RICO7JT wrote:

Those apartments are nice..i remembering they were asking for 700k to own it when it was first built don't know about it now. Looks a
little

ehh, you got west oakland #*+%$@ that roam emeryville but they tend to leave bay street alone...i've had more problems with fugazzi asian dudes tryin to
start funk

laugh.gif
I never really had problems but its just annoying that
hella kids run around. Only time I had funk was when these group of baby thugs was disturbing my movie. Damn so many heads from eastbay lets get a summit
poppin.
smile.gif

i'd be down, i missed out on that warriors game they put together last year

Yeah it opened last Tuesday everyone should drop by whenever they have time......finally one in the eastbay....

Originally Posted by sickitiYICKity

Hey guys... im an employee at the nike bay street... As far as the ID goes... we have an ID section for the shoes. we basically do everything you can do at home on your own computer. It is mainly for the people that are unaware of the ID section of Nike. materials are all the same. We did receive the doernbechers. As far as any other up coming releases i am unsure. Tee bar is cool. just dont try and put anything that is copyrighted. if you guys plan on making a tee.. run it thru anything on Nike ID and verify that the word is acceptable.

do you have a sample of the exact color swatches/material used for the ID's in-store or everythings on the computer?

LOL ... Im from the town .. but I know what you mean . Now I like the apts at Santa Row , My cuzin stays there ... I just dont like the area. Its just that part thats nice , while to me most of Emeryville is nice .... and plus I love the water ... lol

Santana Row is in a nice sweet spot and is better overall that Emeryville's shopping hot spots. Valley Fair is across the ways and then there's theRose Garden area that have homes valued today in the $2 Million range.

Originally Posted by sickitiYICKity

No problem. I will do as best as I can to give you guys the info. Come check us out if you already haven't!

I have one question... I'll PM you later

Back
Top Bottom