Niketalk--A language unto itself?

You ever say things to ppl outside of Niketalk and they hit you with the stoneface?
Example:  My wife was complaining because i took off thursday and friday and she had to work.  I hit her with "You Jelly"

and she hit me with 
indifferent.gif
.   When i explained what it meant she hit me with 
eyes.gif

Just wondering if i'm the only one guilty of this.

You ever say things to ppl outside of Niketalk and they hit you with the stoneface?
Example:  My wife was complaining because i took off thursday and friday and she had to work.  I hit her with "You Jelly"

and she hit me with 
indifferent.gif
.   When i explained what it meant she hit me with 
eyes.gif

Just wondering if i'm the only one guilty of this.

I have used "bout that life" a few times before but that's probably the only one. I was apartment hunting and asking about the crime rate in that neighborhood.

I have used "bout that life" a few times before but that's probably the only one. I was apartment hunting and asking about the crime rate in that neighborhood.

i've dropped you jelly on people before and ive been hit with stonefaces too. i use "you mad" regularly, that's always fun.

i've dropped you jelly on people before and ive been hit with stonefaces too. i use "you mad" regularly, that's always fun.

i use all of that %**%

ive had to explain u jelly though sometimes...
esp around fat people lol...they might take it the wrong way

i use all of that %**%

ive had to explain u jelly though sometimes...
esp around fat people lol...they might take it the wrong way

Jelli is a white girl term. OMG she is SOO jelly - see what I did there. I remember I was talking to this white girl, and she droopped jelli in m id sentence and I was like wait wut? lol

Jelli is a white girl term. OMG she is SOO jelly - see what I did there. I remember I was talking to this white girl, and she droopped jelli in m id sentence and I was like wait wut? lol

I think if it only comes to talking about the condition of shoes, like when I was talking to one of the homies, and he mentioned to me his latest pick-up, I asked how did they come, and he goes, "The seller said they were DS, but I found 'em to be more like NDS." One of our friends who was with us that isn't in the lingo, looked at us w/ the
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom