Niketalk Appreciation Thread. Edition of comparing something you like it to only

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Don't we have one of these like every two weeks though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Don't we have one of these like every two weeks though?
laugh.gif
Sorry. I don't know that. But please compare it to something that you like it equal.

In the past 10 years I've had so many laughs and learned so much from this site. The crazy part is I hardly ever get on NT for shoes. Niketalk is appreciated indeed.

NT showed me its okay to eat your girl's butt, toss your girl's salad, lick a woman's butthole, and any other phrase synonymous with this act

although I continue to abstain; appreciated.

i appreciate Nt like my local chinese spot, sometimes its questionable, but for the most part it always delivers

Reminds me of a famb that's seen alot more stuff than me that I can ask stuff about..

Well... /14/ that is...

I would have to say its as equal to weed. It used to be super awesome when new. Then every now and then you get some good stuff and you remember why its legit.

but weed being #1

<3 cali

I couldn't live without NT so i guess i would compare it to oxygen water or vagina

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

NT showed me its okay to eat your girl's butt, toss your girl's salad, lick a woman's butthole, and any other phrase synonymous with this act

although I continue to abstain; appreciated.
Yup

Back
Top Bottom