Niketalk Confessions Vol. it could get real

- i have no ambition
- my girl puts up wit me when she knows im grimy
- my parents kicked me out and disowned me and i feel the pain everynite b4 i sleep and when i wake up
- i quit school and will never go back

I haven't had a serious relationship in 3 years, most girls I meet are just for sex, but I want someone I can talk to

I'm 21 and I don't like going to the club I rather chill at my house with a few friends

I'm anti-social

I respect women a lot , but I front like I treat them all like their *#*% so they won't think I'm a simp

I still fill hatred toward my mother for what she did to me and my brother

I wish I met a couple of the females on NT because they seem so nice, not anything sexual just some nice conversation

"Minus the %$*@%#$+ lifes great"

im pretty lonely
i really could care less if i talk to him ever again
im worried about not being abole to pay for school
im on the road to not graduating from college on time and i feel like a failure
i caught feelings for someone it will never happen with
im tired of having to live up to my sister and im tired of doing everything she does/did even though her interests and mines are the same.

wow this actually felt good lol

I look older than I am. This was cool in high school, but now that I'm 23, it kind of sucks. The "Dressing Better" thread makes it seem cool tolook old, though.
pimp.gif

Perhaps 23 really is just old.

I feel neglected b/c my two older brothers are screw ups and my mom bends over backward for them.
I'm scared of the future.
I want to strangle my little cousins and nephew.
I hate children.
I think every white person is out to get me.
I beat my dog with his own bone last week.
I hate but still love my ex.

I have a crush on a certain NTer
embarassed.gif

I just paid off 1400 dollar credit card bill
pimp.gif

At work today a coworker wanted to hangout, I said no because in all honesty I am scared I could fall for her.

I just realized I am pretty easy to fall for, but staying in love with me is tough.

I am just beginning to realize things about myself from an objective standpoint which can be refreshing, but mostly scary.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I haven't had a serious relationship in 3 years, most girls I meet are just for sex, but I want someone I can talk to

I'm 21 and I don't like going to the club I rather chill at my house with a few friends

I'm anti-social

I respect women a lot , but I front like I treat them all like their #!+* so they won't think I'm a simp

I still fill hatred toward my mother for what she did to me and my brother

I wish I met a couple of the females on NT because they seem so nice, not anything sexual just some nice conversation

"Minus the %%%+!%## lifes great"

Back
Top Bottom