Niketalk fam is appreciated!

I read that niketalk swag list and it gave me an idea about how much I thank all of you Nt fam and  how I appreciate you guys , I know yall dont like reading long post so I put it in a spoiler just in case you guys want to read.
Spoiler [+]
Wassup niketalk , i know my fam dont like reading on niketalk , but yo I appreciate every single member here! I signed up in 08! I was 12 at that time and I was such a little troll ! i use to think it was fun , I would browse niketalk 24/7 right after school all day , just posting all day , talking about the hater boxden and what not .So lateley , I havent been on Niketalk as much no more , Ive been enjoying my teenage life , ive been having the time of my life
pimp.gif
Im from Los Angeles , that south central life
pimp.gif
 Im in high school right now , Im 15 ,  Im in 10th grade . Theres not that many kids my age that even know about Niketalk. 
laugh.gif

But yo I just wanna say thank you guys for influencing my my life so much , I sound lame and whatever right? well I dont care , cause its the truth . Yall influenced me in music , clothing , how to live l 
pimp.gif

Niketalk would show me music a year before it gets popular , on facebook I got all these kids talking about ofwgkta , lil b based god and what not and its funny cause I remember finding out about them last year before they were even known! I remember seeing that 1 video were earl sweatshirt and tyler the creator get messed up 
alien.gif
sick.gif
 when it had like 300 views, I had it up on my myspace , yes myspace 
laugh.gif
 And nobody liked my video and I was like alright whatever dont gotta listen to them , no all of a sudden everybody on facebook talking about ho much they love goblin , tyler , and whatever. 
eyes.gif

And plus that lil B man 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 everybody on dudes nut right now, every kid is posting up videos of wonton soup and whatever 
laugh.gif
 but I remember niketalk being the first to talk about Lil B , at that time I didnt know him till everybody started talking about him 
indifferent.gif
 but yeah whatever , anyways I dont wanna make a long read but the clothing
pimp.gif
yall influenced me in clothing too , I started dressing more clean , more professionl as a 15 year old , everybody was like why is he dressed like that , but as time came , everybody thought it was cool to wear snapbacks and dressing shirts and what not  
indifferent.gif
  Like fam you late , but shh thanks to Niketalk I was first on scene with that clothing 
pimp.gif

Plus yall helped me with the Ladys, that hover hand joke  made me confident enough to grab girls , not be a punk and hover hand 
roll.gif
 The way you guys would talk about how to aproach a woman and stuff , how to talk to girls , get at a girl  I learned from yall older men , and at my age , all these girls arent used to being handle as if they were being handled by older men , and they absolutely fell in love with how I would talk to them and treat them and I ogtta say it came thru
pimp.gif

Thanks Niketalk,  Sorry for this long read, if yall dont wanna read then dont , please dont post didnt read gifs , this is the time were we all come together and appreciate each and every member on niketalk, I dont care if there has been many threads of appreciation . 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Cliffs :

Im 15 , I appreciate Niketalk , I learned so much from you guys , you peeps influenced so much in my life , right when its the best time to use what I learned from you guys. The music , the clothihing and how to get women. 
pimp.gif

Niketalk is always first to know about things in pop-culture and what not , I learned off you guys and I gotta say it came thru , Im always first to know about things a year later , and all these kids my age are barely talking about it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Side thread / I also have some questions ,I would appreciate it if answered , but is Lil B from niketalk ? If so whats his s/n , we made him famous? what about ofwgkta ? 
nerd.gif

I read that niketalk swag list and it gave me an idea about how much I thank all of you Nt fam and  how I appreciate you guys , I know yall dont like reading long post so I put it in a spoiler just in case you guys want to read.
Spoiler [+]
Wassup niketalk , i know my fam dont like reading on niketalk , but yo I appreciate every single member here! I signed up in 08! I was 12 at that time and I was such a little troll ! i use to think it was fun , I would browse niketalk 24/7 right after school all day , just posting all day , talking about the hater boxden and what not .So lateley , I havent been on Niketalk as much no more , Ive been enjoying my teenage life , ive been having the time of my life
pimp.gif
Im from Los Angeles , that south central life
pimp.gif
 Im in high school right now , Im 15 ,  Im in 10th grade . Theres not that many kids my age that even know about Niketalk. 
laugh.gif

But yo I just wanna say thank you guys for influencing my my life so much , I sound lame and whatever right? well I dont care , cause its the truth . Yall influenced me in music , clothing , how to live l 
pimp.gif

Niketalk would show me music a year before it gets popular , on facebook I got all these kids talking about ofwgkta , lil b based god and what not and its funny cause I remember finding out about them last year before they were even known! I remember seeing that 1 video were earl sweatshirt and tyler the creator get messed up 
alien.gif
sick.gif
 when it had like 300 views, I had it up on my myspace , yes myspace 
laugh.gif
 And nobody liked my video and I was like alright whatever dont gotta listen to them , no all of a sudden everybody on facebook talking about ho much they love goblin , tyler , and whatever. 
eyes.gif

And plus that lil B man 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 everybody on dudes nut right now, every kid is posting up videos of wonton soup and whatever 
laugh.gif
 but I remember niketalk being the first to talk about Lil B , at that time I didnt know him till everybody started talking about him 
indifferent.gif
 but yeah whatever , anyways I dont wanna make a long read but the clothing
pimp.gif
yall influenced me in clothing too , I started dressing more clean , more professionl as a 15 year old , everybody was like why is he dressed like that , but as time came , everybody thought it was cool to wear snapbacks and dressing shirts and what not  
indifferent.gif
  Like fam you late , but shh thanks to Niketalk I was first on scene with that clothing 
pimp.gif

Plus yall helped me with the Ladys, that hover hand joke  made me confident enough to grab girls , not be a punk and hover hand 
roll.gif
 The way you guys would talk about how to aproach a woman and stuff , how to talk to girls , get at a girl  I learned from yall older men , and at my age , all these girls arent used to being handle as if they were being handled by older men , and they absolutely fell in love with how I would talk to them and treat them and I ogtta say it came thru
pimp.gif

Thanks Niketalk,  Sorry for this long read, if yall dont wanna read then dont , please dont post didnt read gifs , this is the time were we all come together and appreciate each and every member on niketalk, I dont care if there has been many threads of appreciation . 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Cliffs :

Im 15 , I appreciate Niketalk , I learned so much from you guys , you peeps influenced so much in my life , right when its the best time to use what I learned from you guys. The music , the clothihing and how to get women. 
pimp.gif

Niketalk is always first to know about things in pop-culture and what not , I learned off you guys and I gotta say it came thru , Im always first to know about things a year later , and all these kids my age are barely talking about it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Side thread / I also have some questions ,I would appreciate it if answered , but is Lil B from niketalk ? If so whats his s/n , we made him famous? what about ofwgkta ? 
nerd.gif

I said that ? No I didnt?  did i? lmao I just wrote whatever came to my head, my bad if I did , nah Im a little boy lol
Oh alright FullTech , thanks !

Changed the topic title , the word love may be a little to ayo lol

I said that ? No I didnt?  did i? lmao I just wrote whatever came to my head, my bad if I did , nah Im a little boy lol

I don't think OF is on NT.

You're the kid that lives in mid-city LA right?

off Budlong? Maybe i'm confusing you...

Anyway, NT is always appreciated
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

pimp.gif

Oh alright , always appreciated
pimp.gif

Yeah thats me! 27th and budlong , down vermont elemetary and olympia burgers 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

pimp.gif

Oh alright , always appreciated
pimp.gif

Yeah thats me! 27th and budlong , down vermont elemetary and olympia burgers 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

your profile says youre female.. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

my bad
laugh.gif
.. troll days
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

my bad
laugh.gif
.. troll days
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

my bad
laugh.gif
.. troll days
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom