Niketalk getting outrageous

Was good everyone

Have you realized how outrageous some of these niketalk members been gettin

How can you sell an average shoe wit busted asz condition for the price i can get out of store or offline

The word deadstock really needs to be defined to people on here

also with some of the prices that some people post i might as well buy the shoe brand new....even if it brand new and you only tried on or wore once ...if it 5 dollar less you might as well buy it unless you cant find it but alot of *@#@ u can find these authentic sites have a lot

and by the way im still pissed i cannot list my snapbacks i sell in the forum becuse i cannot sell for 3 months smh

Originally Posted by doitbig601

Was good everyone

Have you realized how outrageous some of these niketalk members been gettin

How can you sell an average shoe wit busted asz condition for the price i can get out of store or offline

The word deadstock really needs to be defined to people on here

also with some of the prices that some people post i might as well buy the shoe brand new....even if it brand new and you only tried on or wore once ...if it 5 dollar less you might as well buy it unless you cant find it but alot of *@#@ u can find these authentic sites have a lot

and by the way im still pissed i cannot list my snapbacks i sell in the forum becuse i cannot sell for 3 months smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom