NIKETALK! help me with some party ideas. more pix added.

iloveshoes

Banned
So it's my boy's 20th birthday tomorrow, and it's expected to be a hit.

The ideas we got so far are:
King's Cup
Titanic
Beer Pong
And we got a game where a person takes a shot and gets a bead bracelet. Person with the most beads gets a prize. Any ideas for the prize??

Any ideas good or bad are appreciated. Like games, themes, decorations, anything.

Here are some pix of my home girls to keep you guys occupied. lol
l95ef3cbc9db207ab589d18qh2.jpg

lc59d51b1a297ac3667f67dhv9.jpg
l00bfc2f6205c0f3a7c914duq2.jpg
l5b711ad6f57ebed28dda05km9.jpg

person gets a prize??? this aint no kiddie party... why dont you have pin the tail on the donkey, and hot potato, cuz thats the direction your party is headed

Even though my question was brushed aside, you really don't need any "games" or "gimmicks."

Music, alcohol, good friends and a nice pad. That's all you really need.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Even though my question was brushed aside, you really don't need any "games" or "gimmicks."

pretty much, oh yeah and some
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by commodity05

person gets a prize??? this aint no kiddie party... why dont you have pin the tail on the donkey, and hot potato, cuz thats the direction your party is headed

word. this dude gonna have people playin musical chairs at his party
laugh.gif

Well better have some great music because guarantee it will be a flop if you have ehhh music
where do you live tho
Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

id trick her into having sex with me

No need to trick her, just use more Chloroform, silly.
Thats a good idea but it only works with 1 girls at a time
ohwell.gif

Your 15 I'm pretty sure you get no girls

oh im sure

look at this kid lying all over NT,hehe what are you going to stoneface me?

true story

move the party to NYC and invite me. Actually at this party store I know, they sell the shot glasses you wear around your neck. Cop those and you're good.

2 words CLICK CLACK or SEVEN ELEVEN DOUBLES
need a keg or atleast 5 30 racks....beer gets used up fast. Need atleast 5 people to play, the more the less miserable it is. Need a bucket to vomit in.

1. Fill a red cup halfway with booze
2. Roll dice (If you roll 7 11 or doubles) you pick someone to chug.
3. Once they touch the cup to drink, you can pick up you dice and roll. (Penalty for touching dice before they touch the cup, penalty for rolling off thetable)......The penalty means you get "clacked" by someone to your right...meaning you get to chug now and they roll.
4. If you roll another 7 11 doubles before he finished chuggin all the beer. You get to fill the cup as much as you want. Chug, roll repeat.
5. If the victim chugs fast enough before 7 11 D is rolled. The cup gets filled half way and the next person rolls to see who is next to be clacked.

Warning: The sole purpose of this game is to get people to regurgitate. Ive seen sober people vomit profusely as a result of the sheer volume of beer consumedin a short period of time. But it is madd fun, especially with girls.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom