Niketalk I have done the unthinkable

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

Algebra 1

roll.gif
roll.gif
And that's why you're dumb as rocks.

you failed algebra 1?
cb816b3cf3d105e8f3f44a7fb90a944844f2b0b9.jpg

i took that in middle school....nah you have time to get your stuff straight.....but don't major in anything that involves math in college cause math seemsto not be your strong spot

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Lazy B

How do people fail classes during their freshman year in high school?

fixed

high school is ******edly easy. You only realize this when you start college though

not going to class, going to class and not doing any work, having teachers that don't care that you're not doing any work, teachers leaving mid schoolyear and adminstration messing up paperwork..
i knew i shouldve went to private school
smh.gif

Dont stress the summer school at all. I had a few friends who went, you only go for like 2 or 3hours of the day and its only like a month and a few weeks long. Your colleges and universities arent going to DENY you just because of this. I have to say ifyou do want to get into some higher tier schools like Johns Hopkins, Harvard, etc etc.. you better kick in the math skills. But it all depends on what you wantto go to college for anyway.. ill be honest, dont let it happen again throughout your next 3 years though or it will be frowned on pretty much and youll betaking a hard L when it comes to those college apps

algebra 1 is the easiest math ever. i got a B in that my freshman year and failed math every year since. matterfact summer school starts on monday for algebratwo. i had to take geometry in summer school too..... needless to say next year (my senior year) im not taking a math class.

Thats what I heard they say after geometry is really easy, and algebra ll is alittle bit better
are you serious... you failed algebra 1...

2x+8=29

you couldnt do math like that...

let me give you some advice... just drop out of school now... you have no future academically

this N failed algebra 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are going hard on this kid
roll.gif

Most colleges dont really care about your freshman year. if you're able to keep up your sophomore/junior grades you should be okay. but as far as actuallyfailing a class.. i'm not too sure.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Thats what I heard they say after geometry is really easy, and algebra ll is alittle bit better
are you serious... you failed algebra 1...

2x+8=29

you couldnt do math like that...

let me give you some advice... just drop out of school now... you have no future academically

this N failed algebra 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we didnt do that, our curriculum must be different, we did factoring,graphing inequality, radicals, and geometry towards the end(which I got)

I am a freshman in highschool and I failed my math class, I know I was lazy and didnt work hard, but my teacher who was only in his second year was terrible and most of my class struggled. Well now I have to goto summer school and I have a couple of questions. Will this ruin my whole transcript?(I wanna get into a good school) How long does summer school usually go for? I'm only taking it for one class so how many hours a day? Any tips?
summer school erases the f like it wasnt even there. Just go. and its usually 3 or 4 weeks

Some say geometry is harder than algebra 1.
Algebra 2 is easier.

But if you can't get Algebra 1, you're pretty screwed with Calculus and even Pre-Calc later on.
You should get a tutor.

How am I dumb as rocks, Ive always struggled with math, and this is supposed to be the hardest math according to upperclassmen, I'm better in classes wearyou right. I got an A in Global Civ and will be going to honors, a b in english, a b in latin, c in science, a in health

roll.gif

smh.gif

we didnt do that, our curriculum must be different, we did factoring,graphing inequality, radicals, and geometry towards the end(which I got)
you really are dumb as a box of rocks...

like i said just drop out of school now & work on those custodial skills

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

geometry was easy...I just remember doing proofs and stuff...which wasnt hard, you just had to memorize it

Back
Top Bottom