Niketalk I have done the unthinkable

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

ii passed that with flying colors in middle high school
pimp.gif

But i failed spanish as a freshmen
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

Same here, but I passed Spanish this year(sophomore)
pimp.gif
. I wouldn'tcall you an idiot for failing Algebra I, but i really think that you should log off NT and start studying. Also, just do the Summer School. I've never beenthere, but it can't be worse. You really need to do homework from now on too.

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

Idk how I failed, my teacher was terrible.
mine was too, but she was terrible enough to pass us all even if we failed the tests and whatnot
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

^^ you passed Spanish, but yet can not spell SOPHOMORE
tired.gif

i went to summer school for geometry my jr. year of high school, and am now an economics major/business admin minor at northeastern university (top 100), andam on my second internship. first at wall street investment bank merrill lynch, and now mfs investment management, a top investment manager.

it doesn't look good, but you have alot of time.
even if you have to do 1 year at CC, it not the worst thing in life. good luck.

fall back yall its cool b i feel ur pain... although i got an a in alegebra 1 in the 7th grade (MODEL math) i did fail my trig class senior year for the firsttwo marking periods... and i actually did try a lil towards the end of the 2nd semester...

then the school sent me this thing about not graduating and Penn State wrote me a letter tryna tell me to goto a branch campus... needless to say i got 100sthe last two marking periods....

moral of the story....

APPLY YOURSELF... or perhaps jus start gettin applications...
laugh.gif

1. Get yo lazy +!# OFF of NT & go study!
2. Ask for assistance from the teacher or get a tutor.
3. Try! And I really mean, Try! Like really sit down & try to understand it!!

Brody, I breeze through high school making straight A's without ever even trying. On some real talk son, I'm just one of them cats that once I see it& do it, I know it.
I'm getting my Bachelors right now & I barely even take notes or study in college (I don't recommend it though, cause college is no joke).

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Seeing Sounds wrote:

Thats what I heard they say after geometry is really easy, and algebra ll is alittle bit better
are you serious... you failed algebra 1...

2x+8=29

you couldnt do math like that...

let me give you some advice... just drop out of school now... you have no future academically

this N failed algebra 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm in tears

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh damn, but on the real, I failed plenty of classes in high school including all the math classes (because I didn't do any work) and still graduated withhonors and got into pharmacy school.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Seeing Sounds wrote:

Thats what I heard they say after geometry is really easy, and algebra ll is alittle bit better

2x+8=29

let me give you some advice... just drop out of school now... you have no future academically

this N failed algebra 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm in tears

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh damn, but on the real, I failed plenty of classes in high school including all the math classes (because I didn't do any work) and still graduated with honors and got into pharmacy school.
how??

this dude....failing Algebra 1...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[Charles Barkley] Turrible...[/Charles Barkley]

I hope you're not trying to consider a career in business after HS, because you do know that Finance, Economics, and Accounting involves some aspects ofAlgebra, right?

All my math classes back in HS were just a breeze because I paid attention in class and did the required homework for my teachers. This one is on you. Go tothe library or some other quiet place to study.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Thats what it is. I have no idea how to study, can someone help me?

get a tutor man....or hell read.....and if that don't work develop a photographic memory
awww Look at Keith being nice for a change
laugh.gif
dont get use to it

I'm looking for my next E-fight
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Cmon fam I ain't even trying a bit this year in grade 11 and I'm getting a 60 just attempt to try the questions before you give up and just cheat onevery test, I don't understand its grade 9 ain't no one gonna give a dam if your cheating
grin.gif

2x+8=29

this N failed algebra 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we didnt do that, our curriculum must be different, we did factoring,graphing inequality, radicals, and geometry towards the end(which I got)

algebra I is algebra I son

and if you knew all that %@!$ how did you fail

and you cant be that smart if you thought making this post was not going to turn out the way it did

attention %*@!*...you probably love this huh?

Back
Top Bottom