Niketalk I have done the unthinkable

I had some Hindu guy when I was a freshman. I passed with a 70 though. But dude. U reatrted.freshman math is fractions basic integers and math properties

nah you'll be alrite you're still a freshman, just finish summer school and get your credits....i took algebra 1 8th grade and took Calculus my senioryear whats up

Originally Posted by Prez T

yng
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Seeing Sounds wrote:

Thats what I heard they say after geometry is really easy, and algebra ll is alittle bit better
are you serious... you failed algebra 1...

2x+8=29

you couldnt do math like that...

let me give you some advice... just drop out of school now... you have no future academically

this N failed algebra 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm in tears

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh damn, but on the real, I failed plenty of classes in high school including all the math classes (because I didn't do any work) and still graduated with honors and got into pharmacy school.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow this dude had me dying over here.

A lot of people @$+$ up their Freshman year ...

No biggie though ...

Colleges realize that the transition from Middle School to High School can be hard for some students to adjust to .

seriously, i feel that i should help out a little, since dude pretty much got the point that the only takeover that he's gonna be doing is in summerschool.

the basic gyst of algabraic equations is this:

whatever you do on one side, do it on the other side.

for example:

14x-2=8

14x+2=8+2

14x=10

x=10/14

simplified, x=5/7

aight, now lets use multiplication.

example:

10x*4=20
10x*4=20/4
10x=5
10x/10=5/10
x=1/2

but i know all of that went over OP's head like bulemics on a see-saw, so somebody else translate this into ****** for me so he can comprehend.

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

I am a freshman in highschool and I failed my math class, I know I was lazy and didnt work hard, but my teacher who was only in his second year was terrible and most of my class struggled. Well now I have to goto summer school and I have a couple of questions. Will this ruin my whole transcript?(I wanna get into a good school) How long does summer school usually go for? I'm only taking it for one class so how many hours a day? Any tips?

You're not getting into a good school son.

Maybe a bottom tier state school or community college.

you do know how you faild to busy doing other things and wasn't focused on what was important at the moment. Learn to prioritize man but I hope what youwere doing was worth . Enjoy your summer bro.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

A lot of people @$+$ up their Freshman year ...

No biggie though ...

Colleges realize that the transition from Middle School to High School can be hard for some students to adjust to .
everything you said is true...

except that this N failed ALGEBRA 1...

he didnt fail something that was even remotely difficult... he failed ALGEBRA 1

how can someone be that stupid that they fail ALGEBRA 1...

here's some advice... skip summer school & get some on the job experience for your future career...

just go pick up a janitor's uniform & start cleanin the bathrooms...

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I had some Hindu guy when I was a freshman. I passed with a 70 though. But dude. U reatrted.freshman math is fractions basic integers and math properties
Ohhh the irony. C'mon, guy.

Well I never went to school my freshmen year in hs. Got 40 average for the whole year, that's the lowest u could get. I went back and finished, now I'ma year away from graduating from a pretty good college(baruch). I don't see why 1 class would hurt u.

Back
Top Bottom