Niketalk I have done the unthinkable

you do know that the math portion of the SAT is HEAVILY if not all algebra 1 , right ?

;rollin @ yng

ahahahah

but to answer your questions, at least in cali. summer school starts july 7th ends august 20 something. one class would be 2 hours a day. either 8-10 or 10-12

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

How am I dumb as rocks, Ive always struggled with math, and this is supposed to be the hardest math according to upperclassmen, I'm better in classes wear you right. I got an A in Global Civ and will be going to honors, a b in english, a b in latin, c in science, a in health

Am I the only one who caught this?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

How am I dumb as rocks, Ive always struggled with math, and this is supposed to be the hardest math according to upperclassmen, I'm better in classes wear you right. I got an A in Global Civ and will be going to honors, a b in english, a b in latin, c in science, a in health
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so you've already failed math... & now you're going to fail english...

just quit school already... cop your janitors uniform & get to work cleanin out that toilet bowl

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Haha I was just about to post that
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao

forreal though, if you cannot pass algebra one. good luck passing anything else in high school math wise. and good luck on the SAT because the math portion isa good 80% algebra 1

Dude, summer school varies. It all depends on where you go and the state requirements.

Don't feel bad about taking summer school or failing a class. My mom went to summer school just so she can graduate highschool early. She graduated 2 yearsearly just by going to summer school.
grin.gif

As for math don't trip, ur prolly smarter than me when it comes to math. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide. Everything else I can't do. Istruggled so damn hard with math. I can do the basics with no problem but when it comes to Alegbra and whatnot I can't even tell you where to begin letalone solve the damn thing.
embarassed.gif

itll replace your grade for your failed math class for your gpa, but the F will still be on your transcript for colleges to see.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Lazy B

How do people fail classes during their freshman year in high school?

fixed

high school is ******edly easy. You only realize this when you start college though

QFT.

P.S. Finally 1000 posts

YOOOOO

I screwed up my whole freshman year and still got into a top engineering school (that I later screwed up)

Schools look for improvements, groups like the math league, and SAT scores.
start preparing for SATs now! and make sure you take it more than once.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

As for math don't trip, ur prolly smarter than me when it comes to math. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide. Everything else I can't do. I struggled so damn hard with math. I can do the basics with no problem but when it comes to Alegbra and whatnot I can't even tell you where to begin
stop giving this boy false hope...

he has no future...

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Thats what I heard they say after geometry is really easy, and algebra ll is alittle bit better
are you serious... you failed algebra 1...

2x+8=29

you couldnt do math like that...

let me give you some advice... just drop out of school now... you have no future academically

this N failed algebra 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you a freshman dude why stress about it? as far as the future, make sure you do well once the SAT comes around but all in all dont worry about failing a mathclass freshman year

not to brag but i was a beast in math, i got 100 on my first math regents exam (NY knows the deal)

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

you failed algebra 1?
cb816b3cf3d105e8f3f44a7fb90a944844f2b0b9.jpg

i took that in middle school....nah you have time to get your stuff straight.....but don't major in anything that involves math in college cause math seems to not be your strong spot
laugh.gif
@ the GIF. But i pretty much agree with thecomment above. Im going to assume you care about your education if your asking about it; so in that respect i commend you. Look, take the summer course, no itwont make you look bad in the future. BUT take this as a learning lesson, and step your Math Game up...math is no joke, especially in college. If you know itis a weak link for you, improve upon it. BTW, Latin FTW!!! Servo validus, oderint dum metuant!

Ferrari0788:
Seeing Sounds:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

First thing I saw.

Wear = where?
Right = write?

Good to know, I wasn't aware, er, awear.

yall got me the jokes on me, but sorry I dont spell check or read over what I wrote, I type like I do on aim, but NT is all about grammar. Its an internetmessage board sorry?
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom