Niketalk I just got jumped

everyone talkin bout call the cops..from the way the OP was talkin somthin not so legal was goin down. If you got any fight in you then you know where they beat or your boy does. go get your stuff back and make sure they remember not to do it again. no need for all this cop talk
smh.gif
them crooked dudes end up takin the OP to jail on somthin unrelated
laugh.gif

@%%$ is grimey

I only kno were the kid from high school lives but he also knows were I live and my friends so if we do somethin to him I dont want that dude comin to my criband doin sumthin to my family

I heard he also robbed one of my friends house and lied about

I never knew this kid would do something to me like that I thought we was cool

but my boy did come out but it was already too late and we passed by the kids crib and saw his car but man I dont trust this kids
this kid had an ak and mad guns in his house
and he also got caught robbin some old lady

take the L, whats the value of an XL.. 200 bucks ?

whats the V of your life kid?

aint worth it...

what the hell did your boy get in the house that took him so long? a refrigerator or something?

i'm thinking your boy had something to do with this.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

@%%$ is grimey

I only kno were the kid from high school lives but he also knows were I live and my friends so if we do somethin to him I dont want that dude comin to my crib and doin sumthin to my family

but my boy did come out but it was already too late and we passed by the kids crib and saw his car but man I dont trust this kids

did you SEE the AK and them guns yourself? or is it the word that you heard?
smh.gif
most of the time nikkas be spreading the word that they packin, just to soundhard. real nikkas dont be telling people the carryin heat because that = police. dont be a $%#%* homie. call some goons and take care of it. you just gonna letdude take your stuff and beat you up and you aint gonna do nothin?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That $!%%% grimey man. Like a lot of people saying, your dude sounds like he set you up.

Pics?

This sounds suspect, the whole story sounds concocted to me....

Why is NT the first place you run too, especially if u know the kid....

....and if you scared to retaliate then you my friend are straight up.....

431884582_23a4723efd.jpg

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

@%%$ is grimey

I only kno were the kid from high school lives but he also knows were I live and my friends so if we do somethin to him I dont want that dude comin to my crib and doin sumthin to my family

Just let karma deal with him, it'll come back to him. A year ago one of my neighbor's homeboy's robbed me while I was out. A fewmonths later, I found he got killed trying to rob another house around my way. And to this day, I still think he got what he deserved.
grin.gif

Homey make sure you get some solid info on this +$+@, and then proceed to +$+@ his $%$! up with your homies. Someone you know doin that is straight disrespect

Originally Posted by offbad

they stole your contacts?

that's deep. having to pry your eyes open and all that.

sorry for your misfortune.

roll.gif
Im dying here laughing reading this smart remark

SNITCH. And if any dudes on here flame you for it realize that stop snitching is a ******ed ignorant ghetto mentality that just makes bad neighborhoods evenworse.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

sucks bro. atleast you know who was involved.. time to call the goons and get to work.
exactly. time to get even since you actually know the person that did it
and i also think your friend had something to do wit this

You should thank them for taking that POS phone of yours, its a sign, its time to upgrade to a grown man phone.

Well its very clear that only two people out of the rest who have replied in this thread are above the age of 15.

-retaliate?
-your !$$@# because your not burning his house down?
-gather your crew and get 'pay back' ?

Seriously?

I really hope you have gone to the police, press charges, and told them you want to prosecute for damages.

Criminals don't like to f' with people who will go the extra degree...they want to pick on people like the ones in this thread who stay quiet andplottin' in their mind and eventually do nothing.

Call 911 and tell us what happens after that.

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

Originally Posted by offbad

they stole your contacts?

that's deep. having to pry your eyes open and all that.

sorry for your misfortune.

roll.gif
Im dying here laughing reading this smart remark
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry to hear this my dude, but i mean all they got was your phone i mean if you are really afraid of this guy at least call the police.

Originally Posted by copped

Well its very clear that only two people out of the rest who have replied in this thread are above the age of 15.

-retaliate?
-your !$$@# because your not burning his house down?
-gather your crew and get 'pay back' ?

Seriously?

I really hope you have gone to the police, press charges, and told them you want to prosecute for damages.

Criminals don't like to f' with people who will go the extra degree...they want to pick on people like the ones in this thread who stay quiet and plottin' in their mind and eventually do nothing.

Call 911 and tell us what happens after that.

and its also very clear you live in a nice suburb with a culdasac at the end don't you. yeahh go on and call the police you marked for life after that. Allthe cop caller around here have never met some inner city cops. EVERYONE is a criminal even after proved otherwise. callin 911 is the worst thing I can thinkof doin in this situation, followed by not doing anything which will also have you marked for life. Go play golf er somthin at the country club leave stufflike this to other people. While I'm thinkin about it age don't even matter I know some 15 year olds that got enough heart to go get there stuff backgo.. on with all that 911 talk
smh.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

SNITCH. And if any dudes on here flame you for it realize that stop snitching is a ******ed ignorant ghetto mentality that just makes bad neighborhoods even worse.

The cops would love to get him. Why do people rob someone and the person they robbed knows where they live? Its just ultra stupid. If you weregrimey dude could be killed easily. And y'all know what car He drives. Man criminals just don't know how lucky they have it sometimes
tired.gif
. But let the police handle it but don't do anything yourself. Can the boysraid places? I'm not saying I would have it done but can they?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom