Niketalk I just got jumped

It sounds like you aint in the streets like that, I say call the cops. Homie knows where you live AND knows you know where he lives and still robbed your @+$
laugh.gif
. You respected the drop now all you can do is call the cops imo.

If I know how someone already is and they shady I aint going to @$%% with them. I bet when you first seen him you started dapping him up and everything.

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

Originally Posted by offbad

they stole your contacts?

that's deep. having to pry your eyes open and all that.

sorry for your misfortune.

roll.gif
Im dying here laughing reading this smart remark

got me
roll.gif
too

I'm still callin a set-up.

Regardless of what they stole, they still stole it.

Most of you NT dudes don't know how hungry dudes are. Most dudes will just steal !$$% for the hell of it.

So saying his boy didn't set him up just because he got his LX stolen is dumb.

you know who the guy is.

i dont see the problem. go handle that.

go find him or call the cops.. just dont let him get away with it .

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

one of them says pull the gun out I get scared and just gave him my phone

_'S KILL ME WITH THAT...AINT NOBODY GOT A GUN, IF THEY HAD ONE THEY COULDA JUST WHIPPED IT OUT (PAUSE)
AND TOOK YOUR +%+@

IF THEY WERE IN/ON THE CAR WHY U DIDNT PULL OFF?

i aint read through all 6 pages, but you can get your contacts back by going to tmobile.com. all your info (email, contacts, calender, notes, pictures) that issaved on the phone are saved on dangers server.

Why's everyone telling this kid to retaliate. If he's posting what happened on here it's obvious he's not going to do anything.

And I doubt his boy was in on it. A couple of goons went to collect some money from one herb, encountered another and robbed him, that simple. And I love howdudes say "he had a gun" to make it seem like they didnt just fully cooperate hand their stuff over.

It really says alot about a person when someone you know robs you.

If you have a SIDEKICK, I think your contacts can get recovered. They are all saved in a system by tmobile. Did you have insurance on the phone?? No matterwhat though you can get your contacts back,

Originally Posted by RKO2004

You could file a report. I got robbed last year for my phone (Rizr). The dude is in jail now. I heard he got 4 years. I know this is a weird question but do you have tinted windows?
Wow.
Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Retaliation is a must.
First thought that would have gone through my head. Call me a moron, proud, w/e...I can't let that #%#+ fly.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Go play golf er somthin at the country club leave stuff like this to other people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But son has a history of robbing people etc and you hopped out the car to greet the dude?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**%% is wrong with you fam? Because you went to high school with him means y'all cool?[/color]
roll.gif
My dude, I was thinking the SAME thing when I kept reading...I'm like...just because you gave the %%%*$ daps a few times in HS means hewon't rob you? C'mon now...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It sounds like you aint in the streets like that, I say call the cops.
Sounds like you ain't either.
laugh.gif

Los Benjaminz, you from the Heights right?
nerd.gif

Its too late to retaliate because you just posted this on NT... thats where you really lost.

Just because you lose in a fight doesn't mean you have to lose in a battle.

If you take matters into your own hands instead of letting the cops deal with it... you're screwed because we all know what the situation is, and thedudes that jumped you are probably on NT, as a matter of fact, they're probably reading this right now.

somethin to think about. Play it smart... good luck bro
and dispite what everybody else is saying, I don't think your friend set you up. You were just caught slippin at the wrong time. Those dudesknew you were gonna be outnumbered the moment your boy went in the house

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

Originally Posted by offbad

they stole your contacts?

that's deep. having to pry your eyes open and all that.

sorry for your misfortune.

roll.gif
Im dying here laughing reading this smart remark

got me
roll.gif
too
roll.gif
Oh man that was a good one for the people who readcomments ...

What did your friend do ?? He didnt hear you screaming when dudes was pullin ya hair and punching you ?
sounds like a set-up.

Back
Top Bottom