roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on some real %#%* your boy most likely set you up and retaliation is a must
grin.gif

Dang bruh, listen thats how it is. Your own boy will set you up. Say for instance if a %$!#% think you getting money. The jack boys will get you to chill withthem, you know get comfortable. They find out your routine by miscellanious questons. You dont even suspect the intentions of the questions. Then the jack boysset the date and boom you get robbed. lucky you came out with some bruises man, Just lay low and be easy. Maybe that type of crowd is not fit for you. I meanwhat was you doing, were you acting hard and they found out you were soft or were you acting soft and they just looked at you like a sweet lick. Just chooseyour friends dont let them choose you.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Are you that dumb dude.

You have evidence that can back you up. You know who robbed you and where this bum lives.

NOW GO AND TELL THE COPS!!!!! AND IF YOU DON'T, YOU STRAIGHT UP BUNZ!!

Co-sign.

It's NY...take the L 'fore u become the news. #%+*$! is heartless now a days - people got guns for hands now. All it takes is one person to put thatbattery in some Youngin's back......and I'll be seeing y'all #%+*$! on the 11 o'clock news
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by vctry20

at this point its not about the sidekick. If he lets em take somthin from him everyone who finds out he did nothing will look at him like a mark and keep doin it to him. like the school bully. he just needs to let people know he aint gunna be walked all over the rest of his life. don't matter if he get the sidekick back or not.

Code:
Nasty Nate:  Man, give me your fruit cocktail.Kenny: Well I can't. If I did that, then I'd have to give it to you everyday and I won't get all my vitamins.

getting jumped is a funny experience..dont stressed your sidekick just make sure those dudes start pcking on you from now on

ANY UPDATES??
The kid hasnt responded in a minute. He probably plottin with the goons

Back
Top Bottom