Niketalk i need girl help,

I recently broke up with a girl i been going out with for 3 years, I havent had to much interactions with other girls. Long story short I have NO game pls help out my player skills, Sometimes I want to walk up to a girl and I have completely nothing to say. Give me some good convo starters

I recently broke up with a girl i been going out with for 3 years, I havent had to much interactions with other girls. Long story short I have NO game pls help out my player skills, Sometimes I want to walk up to a girl and I have completely nothing to say. Give me some good convo starters

just be like whatsup and take it from there, only thing you need is CONFIDENCE, don't get me wrong u will be denied a few times but more likely you wont if you look and are nice

just be like whatsup and take it from there, only thing you need is CONFIDENCE, don't get me wrong u will be denied a few times but more likely you wont if you look and are nice

is it a fresh break between you two? i mean man jst try to make ur self better. hitting the gym realy helps man and doing good in school. your confidence level will go up.

is it a fresh break between you two? i mean man jst try to make ur self better. hitting the gym realy helps man and doing good in school. your confidence level will go up.

hit some girl up on aim like wussup ma i like you. plz respond.

works everytime
pimp.gif

print of bunch of cards that say "I Like you, do you like me back Yes[ ] No[ ]" and hand them out to every chick you find attractive.

roll.gif
R.I.P.

print of bunch of cards that say "I Like you, do you like me back Yes[ ] No[ ]" and hand them out to every chick you find attractive.

roll.gif
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

hit some girl up on aim like wussup ma i like you. plz respond.

works everytime
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

This.

I would suggest some you time for a bit. Focus on bettering yourself so youll be better than before.

Back
Top Bottom