Niketalk i need girl help,

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

hit some girl up on aim like wussup ma i like you. plz respond.

works everytime
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

is it a fresh break between you two? i mean man jst try to make ur self better. hitting the gym realy helps man and doing good in school. your confidence level will go up.

This.

I would suggest some you time for a bit. Focus on bettering yourself so youll be better than before.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

works everytime
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is it a fresh break between you two? i mean man jst try to make ur self better. hitting the gym realy helps man and doing good in school. your confidence level will go up.

This.

I would suggest some you time for a bit. Focus on bettering yourself so youll be better than before.

Lol I meant this post. My bad

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

works everytime
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This.

Lol I meant this post. My bad

Some good advice would be to not listen to anything these fools have said. Just be yourself. Simple conversation followed by "we should hang out sometime" will suffice. Trust.

Some good advice would be to not listen to anything these fools have said. Just be yourself. Simple conversation followed by "we should hang out sometime" will suffice. Trust.

Originally Posted by Boss Unk II

Originally Posted by Boss Unk II

The key to landing a girl is confidence...
If you have no confidence...I would bank on you pulling any girls...unless they pity u...

CONFIDENCE is KEY

The key to landing a girl is confidence...
If you have no confidence...I would bank on you pulling any girls...unless they pity u...

CONFIDENCE is KEY

Back
Top Bottom