NikeTalk! i need your help to win free rent for a WHOLE YEAR VOL. just two easy clicks

i swear to god i was up looking like a zombie last night trying to catch up, 16 more hours to go and the contest is over. 

i swear to god i was up looking like a zombie last night trying to catch up, 16 more hours to go and the contest is over. 

Voted. Looks like she is in the clear cut lead now with 821 people. Way to go reppin for your GF. Let us know how it turns out. Oh and post pictures of other girls or something. I want a reward.

Voted. Looks like she is in the clear cut lead now with 821 people. Way to go reppin for your GF. Let us know how it turns out. Oh and post pictures of other girls or something. I want a reward.

i will let everyone know, im willing to help anyone who helps also. im like the mob, favor for a favor. lol. i'll pay it forward

i will let everyone know, im willing to help anyone who helps also. im like the mob, favor for a favor. lol. i'll pay it forward

roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh word your girl a rapper 

know someone back home whose nephew died in a drunk driving accident and they were on the pepsi refresh project and finished in second place not by many votes. wish i would have made a thread like this to help her out

but voted

know someone back home whose nephew died in a drunk driving accident and they were on the pepsi refresh project and finished in second place not by many votes. wish i would have made a thread like this to help her out

but voted

just a quick update.................WE ARE IN THE LEAD! im hoping she finally lets me hit it if we win.....im a virgin and 35........lol j/k.....keep the votes coming guys! we appreciate it all

just a quick update.................WE ARE IN THE LEAD! im hoping she finally lets me hit it if we win.....im a virgin and 35........lol j/k.....keep the votes coming guys! we appreciate it all

we just reached the 900 mark, with less then 9 hours to go, i still need anyone's help if they can provide, sorry for being such a bug!

we just reached the 900 mark, with less then 9 hours to go, i still need anyone's help if they can provide, sorry for being such a bug!

Back
Top Bottom