NIKETALK...i think im in love with my girlfriends cousin....

's boyfriend....no @+%+, but man me and my girlfriends cousin's boyfriend just hit it off!
devil.gif
theyre from tenessee and they visited for a week and they left last night...ireally miss him, weirdly missing him more then my girlfriends cousin. we just had so much to talk about and we had so much in common. ive never felt like thistowards another guy...feels really weird. reminds me of i love you man...sorry no pics. has this ever happened to any other guys? like you and another guyjust prety much became GOOD friends instantly....i just want to know if this is normal.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

's boyfriend....no @+%+, but man me and my girlfriends cousin's boyfriend just hit it off!
devil.gif
theyre from tenessee and they visited for a week and they left last night...i really miss him, weirdly missing him more then my girlfriends cousin. we just had so much to talk about and we had so much in common. ive never felt like this towards another guy...feels really weird. reminds me of i love you man...sorry no pics. has this ever happened to any other guys? like you and another guy just prety much became GOOD friends instantly....i just want to know if this is normal.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Lost you at "my girlfriend's cousin's boyfriend".

cab3632f4780e0ecbd6af1d17d664b09dc84b696.jpg

Whats good? I noticed you have freckles........I like freckles. I also noticed you have a tattoo.....I have a tattoo too.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Whats good? I noticed you have freckles........I like freckles. I also noticed you have a tattoo.....I have a tattoo too.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Whats good? I noticed you have freckles........I like freckles You're bomb. I also noticed you have a tattoo.....I have a tattoo too.
pimp.gif

-The Juice ..

Back
Top Bottom