Niketalk Member: Belle155 at the Spurs vs Cavs game on ABC giving props to NT (pic)

We gotta end this losing streak tomorrow for sure. The last thing we need is a 3 game losing streak and our 2nd loss at home all year. I think Cavs will come out fired up after not 1 but 2 pretty embarrassing losses. Another national TV game too. They need to get things straight before the postseason which is less than 2 weeks away. I'm thinkin about throwing up an NT sign for the fans. I usually have good seats, but not as good as tomorrow. Watch and you'll see...

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
belle155[/td] [td] [h3]Cleveland Cavaliers V San Antonio Spurs 4/5 1:00[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

04/04/09 11:23 PM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None

We gotta end this losing streak tomorrow for sure. The last thing we need is a 3 game losing streak and our 2nd loss at home all year. I think Cavs will come out fired up after not 1 but 2 pretty embarrassing losses. Another national TV game too. They need to get things straight before the postseason which is less than 2 weeks away. I'm thinkin about throwing up an NT sign for the fans. I usually have good seats, but not as good as tomorrow. Watch and you'll see...

L eB r on & M o & Z & e l o n t e & Andy

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Pic (props to viesta4o8):
66215b48a745d4b51a264359ca423c3de242394.jpg

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Hahaha was watching the game and kept seeing dude point to his Indians hat...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom